3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

14 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Per Kitek's translation it was her ex-bf from her hometown that she was with at the party in the apartment. That was right after she broke up with Egor who she was dating for about a month. Egor was also from her hometown, but living and working in Moscow. 

confirmed 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Per Kitek's translation it was her ex-bf from her hometown that she was with at the party in the apartment. That was right after she broke up with Egor who she was dating for about a month. Egor was also from her hometown, but living and working in Moscow. 

If she don't learn to suck dick, she's  going to become a Lonely Old Maid.   :biggrin:

Well it was great seeing Kristy sweep and clean the kitchen; the entrance; the hallway and her room.  Kami and Kaley return tomorrow to beds and rooms with each having at least 4 different DNA's on the beds and no fresh linen.  I wonder if there will be any reaction?

6 hours ago, oscaraus said:

Well it was great seeing Kristy sweep and clean the kitchen; the entrance; the hallway and her room.  Kami and Kaley return tomorrow to beds and rooms with each having at least 4 different DNA's on the beds and no fresh linen.  I wonder if there will be any reaction?

Kristy has washed Kaley's sheets and for Kami's bed, Katia will probably take care of that tonight or tomorrow, if she sleeps in her bed.

• Like 1

I missed the sheet washing as I went to get some shut eye.  I think it is great that Kristy did all of this. Well done Kristy.

19 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kristy has washed Kaley's sheets and for Kami's bed, Katia will probably take care of that tonight or tomorrow, if she sleeps in her bed.

Kristy is really happy this morning. She is dancing in the kitchen.  Must be excited to have Kaley and Kami coming home.

I missed the sheet washing as I went to get some shut eye.  I think it is great that Kristy did all of this. Well done Kristy.

20 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

I'm wrapped.  Kristy has made up both Kami & Kaleys beds with clean sheets and left a lovely wrapped birthday present on the bed for Kami.   Happy Birthday Kami.  xx

Kami and Kaley are back, Kami emptied immediately her suitcase and put it back in the living. I have never seen that, my God... She can wait for a week to do that usually. I think she didn't enjoy the trip, wanted to forget it, and thinks that Berlin was just a provincial town, not a big one like Moscow... I do agree. Next visits will be for Paris and New York, or even London - but I hope she doesn't go to London, it is just drafty, incomfortable and boring.