3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Serves him right!!

Oldie but goodie!!

I'm a HUGE Simon and Garfunkel fan and this song, which became very popular was on the back side of the Sounds of Silence 45rpm. If you recall its rare to see two great songs on the same vinyl back in the day. Cecilia was a surprise hit.

And now I see the three people wanting to get fucked tonight are in the kitchen commiserating together... although the girl who is not Kristy is the girl wanting to fuck the guy that is with them in the kitchen. They played with each other on the couch for an hour before she went and washed and shaved her pussy.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm a HUGE Simon and Garfunkel fan and this song, which became very popular was on the back side of the Sounds of Silence 45rpm. If you recall its rare to see two great songs on the same vinyl back in the day. Cecilia was a surprise hit.

Very rare indeed!!  You have a good night PP.....i'm caught up and rather tired so I think I'm going to turn in for the night.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't know about the other girls but from what I've observed in 3 months the only Dick that Kamilla knows is the guy that delivers her Chinese takeout about 9 times a day

Kami has fucked three guys on camera in the apartment. She also almost fucked her ex-boyfriend from her hometown; but he didn't want to do it on camera,so he just finger fucked her instead. She might have screwed another guy if she hadn't kicked him out of the apartment for being too rough with her while they were making out in the kitchen.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami has fucked three guys on camera in the apartment. She also almost fucked her ex-boyfriend from her hometown; but he didn't want to do it on camera,so he just finger fucked her instead. She might have screwed another guy if she hadn't kicked him out of the apartment for being too rough with her while they were making out in the kitchen.

Must all have been before my time.  All I ever see her do is rub her roommate's arm and eat Chinese takeout.  

• Like 1

I like overnight parties held at RLC apartments. It is always nice to see young pretty guests showing their naked bodies to us, voluntarily, without any compensation from RLC. That is the best kind of voluntarism I know. A while ago there were three pretty girls in a row in shower. I have thought that RLC wants the tenants to shave their pussies, but the guests are also shaved, almost without exception. Is it really a common habit among the young girls of today? Any survey about that? (I would be glad to carry out such a survey in person, too bad the surveys are usually done with questionnaires.