3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

Go Kristy! Kristy is the one that get this place interesting! Kristy is the only one that has a semi-regular sex life at home, and absoluetely all of the parties I have seen in this place, during my 2 years on RLC, have been thrown by Kristy and her crowd. It has been wild parties, and good parties, the kind of party that makes it very interesting for us viewers! The pity thing is that we have to wait for the other two stuffy couchdoozers to leave their natural habitat for it to happen, and that's not fair, because those other two couchdoozing tenants in there never do a shit worth watching!

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami has fucked three guys on camera in the apartment. She also almost fucked her ex-boyfriend from her hometown; but he didn't want to do it on camera,so he just finger fucked her instead. She might have screwed another guy if she hadn't kicked him out of the apartment for being too rough with her while they were making out in the kitchen.

Was that confirmed he was an ex from her hometown? Was before my time here, I did see some vids of her having sex but dont know if the ones I saw was her ex bf from her hometown.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Was that confirmed he was an ex from her hometown? Was before my time here, I did see some vids of her having sex but dont know if the ones I saw was her ex bf from her hometown.

Per Kitek's translation it was her ex-bf from her hometown that she was with at the party in the apartment. That was right after she broke up with Egor who she was dating for about a month. Egor was also from her hometown, but living and working in Moscow.