3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

1 minute ago, Calle said:

These kids are too young to know much about sex. The guy thought speed is the most important thing, but when he gets older, he learns that other tricks like slow motion and fingers added will be more enjoyable, especially for the woman. I do not know whether Kristy reached any climax.

I've posted a few times on here over the last few months or years, and sorry guys, I don't mean to bore you, but sometimes, no, often, the foreplay is better than the main event, IMO...

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Someone said they dont have sex anymore in this apt. Well ..... 😉

Kristy has sex in the apartment every few months. Compared to all the nights she spends outside every week, that's nothing. It's still the same approach to life as little as possible in the apartment. It just seems, she judges the minimum participation needed to keep the contract differently than e.g. Kamila, who had no sex in the apartment all this year. 

I'm sticking to my position that the best solution would be if these girls finally got kicked out. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes, I said it and I'm still right. Kami and Kaley DON'T have sex in this apartment.

If that's really the case, I'm wondering who I'm in video fucking in this apartment and who looks like them
Surely twin sisters or clones 😂

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Kristy has sex in the apartment every few months. Compared to all the nights she spends outside every week, that's nothing. It's still the same approach to life as little as possible in the apartment. It just seems, she judges the minimum participation needed to keep the contract differently than e.g. Kamila, who had no sex in the apartment all this year. 

I'm sticking to my position that the best solution would be if these girls finally got kicked out. 

As I said before, what girls have to do because apparently receiving their best friends, their family and sometimes potential boyfriends, chatting with roomates, taking showers and eating some foods  is not enough real life for you 😪

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

As I said before, what girls have to do because apparently receiving their best friends, their family and sometimes potential boyfriends, chatting with roomates, taking showers and eating some foods  is not enough real life for you 😪

No actually it isn't, because they do all their sex OUT of the house. If that shit doesn't bother you, then good for you. But it's fucking stupid that they agreed to be on this project then choose to do all of it out of the house. Same thing with Emily. All these girls are a waste of space for people who can be a hell of a lot more enjoyable than these people.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

No actually it isn't, because they do all their sex OUT of the house. If that shit doesn't bother you, then good for you. But it's fucking stupid that they agreed to be on this project then choose to do all of it out of the house. Same thing with Emily. All these girls are a waste of space for people who can be a hell of a lot more enjoyable than these people.

Would you have any real evidence for this or it's just a hasty conclusion of things just because you have the fantasy that girls fuck each time the door closes behind them 😁

Frankly, you'd be really disappointed to know the truth, I'm telling you

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Would you have any real evidence for this or it's just a hasty conclusion of things just because you have the fantasy that girls fuck each time the door closes behind them

I have some of their conversation translated so that would be my evidence.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

If that's really the case, I'm wondering who I'm in video fucking in this apartment and who looks like them
Surely twin sisters or clones 😂

No. Your videos are just really really old.

Kamila had a one night stand in the apartment about a year ago (2017!). At the same time, this event was the only sexual act of hers we could actually see on cams in more than the last two years. 

Kaley, had sex in the apartment just after she moved in. It's been well over a year now, that she had sex on cams. 

This year only Kristy had sex in this apartment (in an almost negligibly small number). Just like Kamila, she's still hiding from the camera under the blanket. 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

As I said before, you should not base the evaluation of an apartment on just two weeks. You get a way more realistic impression if you look at how the year 2018 went for this apartment as a whole. 

And honestly, it was a disaster. The dispute between Kamila and Kristy leads to both of them (especially Kristy) spending most of their time in the apartment alone in their room. In addition, vacations have again increased significantly (especially for Kamila). At the same time Kristy spent for most of the year half the nights of a week outside. Even with her in the apartment, she normaly came late to leave early. The girls have been doing nothing in the apartment for months except packing suitcases and preparing for parties outside. 

The visits described (seen in the last two weeks) by you have hardly occurred over the rest of the year. The private life of the girls happened almost exclusively out of sight of the cameras. Where 2017 was already a comparatively bad year, this year has simply been a senseless waste of money. The girls have already quit their job mentally for a long time and only want to take the free money. I really hope that RLC will change the cast for 2019. It would probably be best to restart the concept with a new group of Girls, who, for a change, really get involved and take the project seriously.

• Like 2