3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It takes a lot of work from both partners to keep a relationship/marriage running strong.

I was young, made a stupid decision for all the wrong reasons. A marriage of bliss for the first year and hell for 2 years after that.  I would like to find "love" with a person I could trust and would enjoy my madness, not an idiot who forces me to be "normal".

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I was young, made a stupid decision for all the wrong reasons. A marriage of bliss for the first year and hell for 2 years after that.  I would like to find "love" with a person I could trust and would enjoy my madness, not an idiot who forces me to be "normal".

You are more mature and realize your mistake if I may call it that.  People who fall in love, a lot of times don't even realize that it's not really love!  You will find love again and you will grow old together!  The key is to let it happen naturally and don't force it to happen and that's the hard part!!  You are a beautiful woman with a great heart, keep your chin up Lyree and Love will find you!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You are more mature and realize your mistake if I may call it that.  People who fall in love, a lot of times don't even realize that it's not really love!  You will find love again and you will grow old together!  The key is to let it happen naturally and don't force it to happen and that's the hard part!!  You are a beautiful woman with a great heart, keep your chin up Lyree and Love will find you!!

That is difficult to realize when sitting alone in a big house. All the people in town think you are a freak because you stand a head taller than all of them. You are a single woman of independent meanings and that is suspicious.. Portland had no love, Seattle was fun but no love. Paris is fucked up and Barcelona is full of Spaniards and Russians. Is there a "nice" place to settle down?

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

That is difficult to realize when sitting alone in a big house. All the people in town think you are a freak because you stand a head taller than all of them. You are a single woman of independent meanings and that is suspicious.. Portland had no love, Seattle was fun but no love. Paris is fucked up and Barcelona is full of Spaniards and Russians. Is there a "nice" place to settle down?

Kansas 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

TEXAS.....it's got it all !!!

People, especially women are jealous of a beautiful, tall woman.......you should know that by now Lyree!  Being a single woman of independent means in this day and time should not be suspicious at all.  Is it possible that you are reading more into it than there is?  If you keep moving around, settle for a place that is fun and eventually you will find love.  I'm sorry that none of the places you mentioned worked out but love is out there and one day you will find it!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

TEXAS.....it's got it all !!!

People, especially women are jealous of a beautiful, tall woman.......you should know that by now Lyree!  Being a single woman of independent means in this day and time should not be suspicious at all.  Is it possible that you are reading more into it than there is?  If you keep moving around, settle for a place that is fun and eventually you will find love.  I'm sorry that none of the places you mentioned worked out but love is out there and one day you will find it!!

It doesn't have me Harley..... 

• Like 1