3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

25 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Maybe she should be.  It sounds like that apartment needs serious help from what I read here.  

not really---she is cute, not too shy, but has never bated in the open or had sex in apartment-

Not too far off from Kami's behavior (except Kami had sex once or twice ) 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami and Kaley will be back next tuesday, wrote RLC under the plane icon. They are supposed to be in Berlin, as I saw Kami spending a long time visiting a tourist page of Berlin on her laptop in her room a few days ago. The girls went with 3 suitcase, one extra to put their heels shoes and different outfits for clubs. I don't think it's for visiting museums or art exhibitions...

That was just a ploy.  They are at my place and we're having a Wild Time.   :biggrin:

52 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Party tonight for Kristy : she cleaned her room, the kitchen and the living and even closed Kami's door. Are we going to see her usual she-friends and some guys ? It sounds like a real party this time.

And she has some very beautiful women friends. No doubt about it. All these women are beautiful.

4 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

I found them too much girls next door, but anyone has the right to have poor tastes...😊

So true. And that is why I stay connected to this site. I really believe this even thought there are times where I get too defensive. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is very interesting to see how varied we all are. There is a saying in America.... "you don't have to agree with a man to respect him".

21 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami, Kaley and even Anna are well arrived in a flat in the capital of Deutschland (über alles).

they can stay there forever 🙂 the germany search many people at this moment for working😄,don't need to see this two lazy freeloaders back on rlc it's a waste of time and money

Just now, firewall said:

they can stay there forever 🙂 the germany search many people at this moment for working😄,don't need to see this two lazy freeloaders back on rlc it's a waste of time and money

So, I get it, you hate... Germans😁