B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #2

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Sandra sucked ass tonight she was blocking Lily every chance she got as usual. 

Lily was amazing, this lovely lady is becoming a top notch in my eyes.

Sandra not so much.

I guess I'm just not seeing it.  To me they are just bad actresses putting on bad shows. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Anybody know where Anita is?  I was without internet the last 2 days so I'm out of touch.  I just know she hasn't been around all day today.  Did she go to spend a few days with her new gf?

Anita left nice dressed before midnight

B4 asleep now

• Like 1

Well what a night. Lily horny as a cat in heat and Sandra trying to put out that fire but the alcohol kicked in and what started to look like something out of a bad movie. However, the penetration with a vibe by Sandra was hot, 3 times or 4, she stabbed her poonany trying to truly satisfy her. 

I know I am wrong about this but it's as though Sandra is willing to participate but only to a certain point. I think if Anita, Karla or Tina who came to visit before this started last night were to spend time with her she would let her guard down fully and we would see a totally different side of her.

10 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Anybody know where Anita is?  I was without internet the last 2 days so I'm out of touch.  I just know she hasn't been around all day today.  Did she go to spend a few days with her new gf?

I bet she is with Roxy and returns with her in tow...