Piper & Hunter

I dont see how Hunter hangs on to this beautiful girl--He rarely ever gives her an orgasm --Maybe its because he has got his dick into her when she was so young and inexperienced that she doesnt know what other guys might do for her

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
I saw you dancing
And I'll never be the same again for sure
I saw you dancing
Say Yaki-Da
Jonas Berggren
 © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

Just now, catalonia said:

To me this girl (Piper) often seems over-excited, with many facial tics, I do not know ... as if she had taken five coffees one after the other

My guess is other stuffs with visits to hidden rooms .. or maybe coffee in that house could be pretty "intense"

Don't watch this cam much but i'm happy to see Hunter gives himself some self loving regularly. He is one of the hotter dudes on VHTV and it's a neglected activity for the majority of guys on here. Hunter if you're reading this, I appreciate you beating your meat. It makes me feel all fuzzy and gooey inside 🤗

21 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Don't watch this cam much but i'm happy to see Hunter gives himself some self loving regularly. He is one of the hotter dudes on VHTV and it's a neglected activity for the majority of guys on here. Hunter if you're reading this, I appreciate you beating your meat. It makes me feel all fuzzy and gooey inside 🤗

Did you see his bisexual activity the other night?