Piper & Hunter

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

In my opinion that is totally wrong not paying them. 👎

I wrote - fixed salary.

But they have daily/weekly statistics rate - to pass the test period and get fixed salary. 

They receive fixed money (agreed before signing the contract) - every week. But not those in the statistics. And no expenses. That is, without renting cameras and apartments (A&L).

Such a scheme allows to weed out those people who do not earn. And to maximally secure Alex and Lina investments. However - everything is fair. Participants see how much they will actually earn and with what kind of events, when they go to the scheme - how much in statistics = so much money and on Thursday.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, groomy said:

I wrote - fixed salary.

But they have daily/weekly statistics rate - to pass the test period and get fixed salary. 

They receive fixed money (agreed before signing the contract) - every week. But not those in the statistics. And no expenses. That is, without renting cameras and apartments (A&L).

Such a scheme allows to weed out those people who do not earn. And to maximally secure Alex and Lina investments. However - everything is fair. Participants see how much they will actually earn and with what kind of events, when they go to the scheme - how much in statistics = so much money and on Thursday.:rolleyes:

The girl is hot.Does she swing ? Do they have adventurous friends ? Something out of the boring couples routine ?

2 minutes ago, nack said:

The girl is hot.Does she swing ? Do they have adventurous friends ? Something out of the boring couples routine ?

We will see. I will bet not swing or level Darcie&Stif.

Yes. Even today it is possible.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nack said:

There was an hot brunet in opening night,if she is adventurous no ideia but she looked nice,Hopefull they will have guests(good ones)if not then will be like you said..boring couple routine.

• Like 1