Piper & Hunter

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure nothing at all will happen there. They vanish from cams and appear out of nowhere again. Impossible to follow there 👎

At least they are filling in until the stars come back.

Now i got it!i think there is multi bank cashier in the room without cam..that's way they have credit cards in their hands.People it's all fine,no drugs at all.Its just cash banc and an delicious strawberry cheese cake.

Hace 6 minutos, Amy3 dijo:

Groomy ya clarifed Que el coque es Demasiado caro. Alguien que PUEDE permitirse el lujo de coque no va a estar viviendo en voyeur sitio de la ONU. Al Menos nadie Que esta en esto por el dinero de Todos Modos. Probablemente, ninguno de Ellos. 

Hello again Amy!!! I agree, cocaine is too expensive and especially for people of the age of these young pero...no work, do not usually study... but also pay a rent for the apartment and charge money for displaying their intimacies... still think that without doing Nothing, they don't get the money for food and some cocaine? They have no expenses...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy already clarifed that coke is too pricey. Someone who can afford coke isn't going to be living on a voyeur site. At least no one who is in it for the money anyways. Likely, none of them. 

Say that to Tim,zoi,the girls at Kira&foxy place..Probraby "good" coke or whatever it's called it's expensive but there is bad coke of course.Wouldnt be surprised if house was turned off..it's so obvious that it's kinda shocking.

Guest hacıvat

anyone want to punch on the  nose of blue lacoste boxer gay? or ı am drunk  because ı have already finished 70 cc turkish raki.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Say that to Tim,zoi,the girls at Kira&foxy place..Probraby "good" coke or whatever it's called it's expensive but there is bad coke of course.Wouldnt be surprised if house was turned off..it's so obvious that it's kinda shocking.

Probably wasn't coke. More likely some kind of synthetic or some kind of club speed spin off substance. Coke is fucking expensive everywhere. I'm sure that Tim has hookups for anything but that's just a guess. Surely he didn't get to fuck Clara for nothing. 😉

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Hello again Amy!!! I agree, cocaine is too expensive and especially for people of the age of these young pero...no work, do not usually study... but also pay a rent for the apartment and charge money for displaying their intimacies... still think that without doing Nothing, they don't get the money for food and some cocaine? They have no expenses...

Oh, hi Gudari!! Fuck, it's been a long time. Hope all is well with you. ❤️😘

• Like 1