Bonnie & Clyde

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm a nosy botch, do it on here, then everyone will know the truth! Any other way shows there something to hide.

There is no way to find out the truth here, but it would be nice to fine out about why Jess and Samย  and Silvia and Joshย  decided to try and take cameras because of not being payed

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

ะัƒ , ะบะพะณะดะฐ ะฒั‹ ะพั‚ะบั€ั‹ะฒะฐะตั‚ะต ะฝะพะฒั‹ะน ะดะพะผ , ัะบะพั€ะตะต ะฒัะตะณะพ , ัั‚ะพ ะธะปะธ ... ะฑั€ัŽะฝะตั‚ ะดะตะฒัƒัˆะบะฐ ะธะปะธ ะฑั€ัŽะฝะตั‚ ะดะตะฒัƒัˆะบะฐ ะถะธั‚ะตะปัŒ ๐Ÿ˜‚ .Think , ะตัะปะธ ัั‚ะพ ะฒั‹ ะดะฒะพะต , ั‡ั‚ะพ ะฒั‹ะฑะพั€ ะถะธั‚ะตะปะตะน , ั‚ะพ , ะฒะตั€ะพัั‚ะฝะพ , ะะปะตะบั, inconsciously ะธะปะธ ะดะตะปัŒั„ะธะฝ ะฒั‹ะฑะธั€ะฐะตั‚ ะดะตะฒัƒัˆะบะฐ , ะบะพั‚ะพั€ะฐั ะฝะฐะฟะพะผะธะฝะฐะตั‚ ะตะณะพ tastes..similar ะฒะฐะผ .ะ˜ะปะธ ะผะพะถะตั‚ ะฑั‹ั‚ัŒ , ัั‚ะพ ะฝะฐะพะฑะพั€ะพั‚.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚you are wrong ... it's not my fault that they are all brunettes! appearance is not the main feature of selection

3 minutes ago, At7 said:

ะะพ .... ะฏ ะดัƒะผะฐะป, ะฒั‹ ัะบะฐะทะฐะปะธ, ั‡ั‚ะพ ะฒั‹, ั€ะตะฑัั‚ะฐ, ะฝะต ะธะผะตะปะธ ะฝะธั‡ะตะณะพ ะพะฑั‰ะตะณะพ, ะธ ะฑัƒะดะตั‚ ะพั‚ะฒะตั‡ะฐั‚ัŒ ะฝะฐ ะฒะพะฟั€ะพัั‹ ???

I apologize, my translator misinterpreted

What I want to know is how much are the fish getting?ย  Seems like they are receiving the most attention right now so perhaps their share ought to be a bit bigger.ย  I know I'm becoming obsessed with that sexy eel..:blush:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, mic351 said:

What I want to know is how much are the fish getting?ย  Seems like they are receiving the most attention right now so perhaps their share ought to be a bit bigger.ย  I know I'm becoming obsessed with that sexy eel..:blush:

The yellow one is more my typeย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2