Bonnie & Clyde

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If it's like the "normal" situation, people from there only need to have an account (free) at VH to access it .. or just a normal vpn extension on browser will do the job

I can't see Bonnie setting up a VPN to try and improve her masturbation techniques, but who knows, stranger things have happened. 😋

3 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

I can't see Bonnie setting up a VPN to try and improve her masturbation techniques, but who knows, stranger things have happened. 😋

LOOOOL It's not Bonnie that have to set up the VPN but the clients 😁😁

7 minutes ago, At7 said:

Ohhh really??? Should have figured since zack and blondes girlfriends have no clue about any of it. Lol

VH normally (there are exceptions - at least Italy and EUA) locks the broadcast for "privacy" (they said) of tenants on their countries..

But it's a question nowadays easier to get over it .. No need a IT degree for that 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

If it's like the "normal" situation, people from there only need to have an account (free) at VH to access it .. or just a normal vpn extension on browser will do the job

55 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOOOL It's not Bonnie that have to set up the VPN but the clients 😁😁

OK, you confused me. The first post says one thing, which I agree
with, but the second post seems to say something completely
different.

If Bonnie wants to view VH, but it's blocked from her view in her
country, she would need to set up a VPN on her phone and/or PC.
Who did you mean by "clients"

4 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

OK, you confused me. The first post says one thing, which I agree
with, but the second post seems to say something completely
different.

If Bonnie wants to view VH, but it's blocked from her view in her
country, she would need to set up a VPN on her phone and/or PC.
Who did you mean by "clients"

I was talking as a "citizen" in that countries..  not specifically her.. Clients = Browsers users
Maybe i'm thinking wrong , but to me is weird if the tenants have VH blocked for them (we already saw some watching VH at their computers/phones).. But well.. we also know how some managers work, so maybe it's not weird at all 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I was talking as a "citizen" in that countries..  not specifically her.. Clients = Browsers users
Maybe i'm thinking wrong , but to me is weird if the tenants have VH blocked for them (we already saw some watching VH at their computers/phones).. But well.. we also know how some managers work, so maybe it's not weird at all 

If the tenants can watch VH, but normal citizens of their country can't,
then you're right, the tenants wouldn't need a VPN, but the citizens
would. I just didn't understand what you meant by Bonnie vs. "clients".
Thanks for the clarification. 😊👍

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

If the tenants can watch VH, but normal citizens of their country can't,
then you're right, the tenants wouldn't need a VPN, but the citizens
would. I just didn't understand what you meant by Bonnie vs. "clients".
Thanks for the clarification. 😊👍

If they have access i guess they have to use a vpn (being tenant or "normal" citizen there) the question may be if someone setups that for them or not 😁
Bold: It was a question of habit from my daily job talk on this matters 😁

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Tenants get free access to VHTV as a premium member. 

*If they ask and their manager doesn't lie to them. 

From what Ruby said yesterday, she don't have access to timeline (can't open links)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

If they have access i guess they have to use a vpn (being tenant or "normal" citizen there) the question may be if someone setups that for them or not 😁
Bold: It was a question of habit from my daily job talk on this matters 😁

Gotcha. Thanks a lot. 😊

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 12:32 AM, Amy3 said:

@ashleyxyz and @At7 May I ask if you go or have you ever been to a strip club?

I personally do not go to those places because I get so terribly jealous that I want to cry. But, also because it's just plain torture to sit there and be so horny and have no ability to do anything about it. 

I have a few times with folks from work. It was a good time, I always have a good time with them, but the place is kinda gross, near where I work and it did nothing for me as to getting horny.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I went to one in the back woods. Think it was called the golden finger. The girls were really hot and they’d put it right in your face. The big downside was the cops constantly coming in the “make sure nothing bad was happening”! 😂 

Haha, those are good cops! They weren't just coming in to watch the show of course! 

• Like 1