Bonnie & Clyde

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

A cute ass and also interesting boobs!!! And very sexy the way she moves teasing the others 😂

49297139_bandicam2018-11-1218-15-00-669.thumb.jpg.76126834abe1f51fcb05675edda40e55.jpg

Lol, I love to watch fish, it's pretty relaxing, having it in the bathroom isnt a bad idea. But you can't see it very good laying in the tub

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have to run, but I’ll say this, trial periods are for guests not tenants. A tenant should earn their fair share of the VHTV money (90%), starting from DAY 1. A manager should only get to make a % of the tenants earnings no more then 10%, not a flat rate. Lastly, cam rent should not be more then $10/day. That is my peace! 

Exactly. The participants should make more money on their own apartment than their managers do since they are the ones doing the work and providing the entertainment. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, At7 said:

Exactly. The participants should make more money on their own apartment than their managers do since they are the ones doing the work and providing the entertainment. 

Why do people get managers in the first place, the only benefit is they dont have to pay for cameras up front, but they still pay to rent them. I'd find somewhere who rents cameras, or sells them at a good price. And let's you pay for them in installments, and be your own mgr. And pocket everything vh pays the mhra! Sounds simple solution, if I can figure it out, anyone can!

• Like 1

I hope that everyone is satisfied now that the Q&A session with @AlexLina is over. I'm sure most of your questions have been answered. You can now continue watching the show knowing full well that everyone is being paid fairly. If you have any more questions you know what you can do with them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Excuse me, but hardly! I’m more then happy to talk about this anywhere. I even offered to do this by PM. 

Everyone is being paid fairly huh? Get real! 

More then likely they are busy with jack boots crashing through doors. 

They answered nothing!

Yo @Amy3, I was being facetious...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Excuse me, but hardly! I’m more then happy to talk about this anywhere. I even offered to do this by PM. 

Everyone is being paid fairly huh? Get real! 

More then likely they are busy with jack boots crashing through doors. 

They answered nothing!

I'm pretty sure watcher was being sarcastic

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Why do people get managers in the first place, the only benefit is they dont have to pay for cameras up front, but they still pay to rent them. I'd find somewhere who rents cameras, or sells them at a good price. And let's you pay for them in installments, and be your own mgr. And pocket everything vh pays the mhra! Sounds simple solution, if I can figure it out, anyone can!

I’ve often wondered this too. No need for managers. In the long run, or maybe even short run depending on how much people like your apartment, all of that will be paid off and you will be your own boss and make all of  your own money. All the money that goes to managers could be used to pay for the cameras or rent them instead and be their own bosses. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, At7 said:

I’ve often wondered this too. No need for managers. In the long run, or maybe even short run depending on how much people like your apartment, all of that will be paid off and you will be your own boss and make all of  your own money. All the money that goes to managers could be used to pay for the cameras or rent them instead and be their own bosses. 

Managers are like real estate agents, you don't really need them but they provide an active service that expands the market. If managers on VHTV wouldn't be hungry to go after new tenants we would have a fraction of the quantity of houses that we have right now. The way they practice their business may have a lot of room for improvement but without them VHTV won't have the dazzling amount of content we're getting today.

Once they "find" a potential new tenant it's true that that tenant doesn't need them anymore - but without the manager the tenant  wouldn't be there in the first place. For this the manager should be fairly compensated. If the manager also provides extra tools/directions to help insure the tenants' success he should be compensated appropriately for that as well.

• Like 1