Bonnie & Clyde

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Wouldn't quite call the choice we have as dazzling but there each to his own 🤣

You're invited to be a fly on wall of 36 apartment to date. No other site in the world comes close right now.

Sure, your not interested in some/many of the apartments that are available but with the apartment quantity, and the rate they add more apartments, chances are most people will stay "entertained".

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no problem with managers getting a cut, just a fair cut. Taking the tenants first month of Viewer money for a fraction of a salary is not fair. Tenants do not last that long and for many that first month is likely their most lucrative month. To take it all is theft in my opinion. 

I was arguing why managers are a necessary evil for expanding this kind of project, not for the right to exploit the tenants. I don't know what goes on at VHTV in general or with @AlexLina in particular. I hear the rumors on this forum and I was hoping that @AlexLina would clarify the situation.

So far they have chosen not to.

from what i can gather a & l were the 1st participants at vh. they most likely convinced a & a to join. since vh basically just set up the infrastructure to broadcast anyone doing anything it gave them guaranteed income without responsibility for recruiting anyone. a & l realized that with an investment they could be vh. then a & a, george, & the rest followed that pattern. the origional idea of showing people's own apts went out the window as it probably would have kept the number of apts below 10. the managers recruited people that needed $ and they worked for a %. as the manager's profit increased they invested in more apts. then since they had invested the $ they had to be sure that the apts were full since they had paid the rent already. at this point the participants became numbers & if they didn't produce enough $ they got the boot & were replaced with more numbers. now we are seeing too many apts & the profit split is low for everyone including managers. what to do? open more apts! and on it goes. at some point the managers will go broke & be stuck paying all of the rent. at that point there will be nothing to invest. then what?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1