Bonnie & Clyde

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

vh is becoming a larger version of last year's vv. (vv now has nothing) i can't think of any "must see" apts at all. if this keeps up i'm afraid there won't be many faithful subscribers left.

how true; honestly, from latest apartments, only Sergio & Melissa drew my attention; Bonnie & Clyde, well, I can hear they have friends, they are experienced swingers, with loads of potential etc, but so far...nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

how true; honestly, from latest apartments, only Sergio & Melissa drew my attention; Bonnie & Clyde, well, I can hear they have friends, they are experienced swingers, with loads of potential etc, but so far...nothing.

i'm an experienced swinger & have a lot of swinging friends on their way over. they'll be here any day now. or maybe they got lost with gia & anthony?

giphy (32).gif

tenor.gif

b69506dda6d3fe7fd13708bb8f682e54.gif

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, WatcherCC said:

Scratch that. Three strokes is not love. Someone teach Bonnie how to masturbate before she grows cobwebs. Any volontiers?

Lol well there are enough women on VH who she could watch and learn from hahaha 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, At7 said:

Lol well there are enough women on VH who she could watch and learn from hahaha 

Rumor has it that you can't access VHTV in Russia and the Ukraine. ☹️

I guess she's stuck with the 3 strokes and you're out system for now,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WatcherCC said:

If it's like the "normal" situation, people from there only need to have an account (free) at VH to access it .. or just a normal vpn extension on browser will do the job

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Ohhh really??? Should have figured since zack and blondes girlfriends have no clue about any of it. Lol