B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

Just now, Noldus said:

it was posted before RLC gave her the name ... read...😡

Damn I been away all evening so I thought you just used the old name still, thought the name was changed earlier in the evening, I see now it was changed late. Anyways it doesnt matter still sounds the same, and Oxy looks better, was just messing with ya  😉

Just now, Fagen said:

Damn I been away all evening so I thought you just used the old name still, thought the name was changed earlier in the evening, I see now it was changed late. Anyways it doesnt matter still sounds the same, and Oxy looks better, was just messing with ya  😉

I always read all the threads to update me before I comment. As well as i delete my post if I see one has been before me, for example, Tina is home etc

Just now, Noldus said:

I always read all the threads to update me before I comment. As well as i delete my post if I see one has been before me, for example, Tina is home etc

Is there a way to delete a post? I can only edit my posts, sometimes would be nice if we could delete but I think only admin can. I was on the second last page and just responded as I was reading, hadnt got to the last page yet so didnt see your post about the updated name, it happens sometimes, not a big deal.

Just now, Fagen said:

Is there a way to delete a post? I can only edit my posts, sometimes would be nice if we could delete but I think only admin can. I was on the second last page and just responded as I was reading, hadnt got to the last page yet so didnt see your post about the updated name, it happens sometimes, not a big deal.

if you are premium member of CC, you can 😉 and got access to all the files - pics and videos 

Just now, Noldus said:

if you are premium member of CC, you can 😉 and got access to all the files - pics and videos 

I see, I just dont think I want to pay for premium, I pay already a lot for RLC premium and for 30 day replay every month, and screen shots is easy to do. But of course would be nice to have delete.

• Like 1