B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

I guess it was inevitable she would bring some waif back eventually, so that’s her done the lot now from young girls, buxom older ones and toys now this hired hand who some will claim to be her bf. It was better when she stayed away for many hours; time to go Anita or chuck him out and bring your gf back ☹️

I notice Tina in the kitchen with them.  Why is it the gf is wearing more than a total stranger he just met?  I've noticed this with most of the bf's that come to the Barca girls places.  There is absolutely no modesty in these girls.  I think I actually saw one of the girls meet someone's bf and she was completely naked.  Don't remember who or which apartment.  

1 minute ago, cheesehead51 said:

I notice Tina in the kitchen with them.  Why is it the gf is wearing more than a total stranger he just met?  I've noticed this with most of the bf's that come to the Barca girls places.  There is absolutely no modesty in these girls.  I think I actually saw one of the girls meet someone's bf and she was completely naked.  Don't remember who or which apartment.  

It's one big happy family 😉 

TBH, I don't think he is a real boyfriend ... If it was, he would speak Russian , no ?  I think all the guys coming in the appartments are no more than RLC customers and they were chosen ... Beside Jim (Jasmin) and Nil ( Amina)  who are the only ones who were talking Russian ... Weird that they are supposed to be their BF but don't speak their language ...  

• Like 1