B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #3

43 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

TBH, I don't think he is a real boyfriend ... If it was, he would speak Russian , no ?  I think all the guys coming in the appartments are no more than RLC customers and they were chosen ... Beside Jim (Jasmin) and Nil ( Amina)  who are the only ones who were talking Russian ... Weird that they are supposed to be their BF but don't speak their language ...  

Eh!...What colour is the sky in your world?...What about Karol and her bf...If I'm not mistaken they're both speaking the same lingo, and, I'm no expert, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's Russian 😏 They've been together for over 3 yrs, as far as I know...which I think qualifies him as a bf...There are other examples, for example Ilona and her bf and Aria's Ex guy was Russian...

As for Anita's bf, JZ, I'm not sure where she is in terms of relationships with various people, both boys and girls, but this is the guy who came as her bf the last time in B4...so it might be her bf or just a casual open relationship...But you missed the sarcastic Emoji off your post when you mentioned that they were RLC customers that were chosen...Funny...😏

These girls seem to travel all around the world, so there's a good chance they might fall into a serious relationship with a non Russian while on holiday. Look at Nicole...she's in a serious relationship with a Spanish guy, pretty much lives in Barca and, tbh, is almost Spanish...

51 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

THOSE GUYS COULD BE HIRED BY RLC TO SPICE THINGS UP FOR US THE CUSTOMERS AND THEY PRETEND TO BE THEIR BOYFRIENDS   

Come on Rob!...I thought you were better than that mate...😕

I hardly think things need spicing up anyway...

33 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

It should be an interesting night.  Beer pong, booze, food, stripping.  I know my popcorn, beer and me will not miss it. I just hope they can try to make things look just a little real for once.

That's a big ask Cheesy...:dodgy:

• Like 1