Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

Not sure I'm a big fan of the changes to the bedroom cameras the best and clearest were always 8&9 with ten being zoomed but with the zoom there was a slight loss of clarity. Now that stays the same whilst 8 becomes 9 and and 9 becomes 8 ,the original view from 9 being good ,clear and perfectly positioned....now it is too far away from the bed and is not as good as it was, it takes in more of the room but there is never any action in the rest of the room ....waste of time.  RLC...it wasn't broken so why the fu#k did you mess with it.😣

• Like 2

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not sure I'm a big fan of the changes to the bedroom cameras the best and clearest were always 8&9 with ten being zoomed but with the zoom there was a slight loss of clarity. Now that stays the same whilst 8 becomes 9 and and 9 becomes 8 ,the original view from 9 being good ,clear and perfectly positioned....now it is too far away from the bed and is not as good as it was, it takes in more of the room but there is never any action in the rest of the room ....waste of time.  RLC...it wasn't broken so why the fu#k did you mess with it.😣

In my humble opinion and perhaps some people will agree, is, that camera 10 which because it was zoomed lost clarity, should have been the one that was sacrificed to allow them to show more of the room as they have with the present camera 8....The original cameras 8 and 9 should not have been touched...10 was the last one in, let that be the one to mess around with....We are left without a camera to show a decent clear picture of the length of the bed.....whoever thought  up the idea should be certified as mad.  😡 Sort it out please RLC

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

😡 Sort it out please RLC

Since everyone has an opinion, I will throw mine in.:rolleyes:

Old Cam 8 location : Now cam 9, is every bit as good as cam 8 was. With the possibility of a slight increase in magnification.

Old Cam 9 location: Now cam 8, Now via the closet mirrors, not only covers the length of the bed, but also covers what used to be a blind area by the windows where Leora chose on occasion to get dressed, or sitting on the window ledge, chat on the phone. That camera has a high enough pixel count so that the picture quality is not reduced by using the Windows button, plus + to give a controllable increase without decreasing picture quality. Equal to old cam 9.

Cam 10, still cam10: Has always been over magnified, thus reducing picture quality, and if Leora chooses to have activity at the foot of the bed, at times the center of attention is beyond the range of the camera. Plus, the quality of the picture is greatly reduced in low light conditions. If there is a change to be made, slightly decrease the magnification, and raise the pixel count by about 10%. Both would go a long way to provide a clearer picture.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, scutus said:

Since everyone has an opinion, I will throw mine in.:rolleyes:

Old Cam 8 location : Now cam 9, is every bit as good as cam 8 was. With the possibility of a slight increase in magnification.

Old Cam 9 location: Now cam 8, Now via the closet mirrors, not only covers the length of the bed, but also covers what used to be a blind area by the windows where Leora chose on occasion to get dressed, or sitting on the window ledge, chat on the phone. That camera has a high enough pixel count so that the picture quality is not reduced by using the Windows button, plus + to give a controllable increase without decreasing picture quality. Equal to old cam 9.

Cam 10, still cam10: Has always been over magnified, thus reducing picture quality, and if Leora chooses to have activity at the foot of the bed, at times the center of attention is beyond the range of the camera. Plus, the quality of the picture is greatly reduced in low light conditions. If there is a change to be made, slightly decrease the magnification, and raise the pixel count by about 10%. Both would go a long way to provide a clearer picture.

I am still of the opinion that if they were going to mess with the camera arrangement then Camera 10 should have been the one sacrificed, we would then have had 3 cameras all with clarity and covering different angles. But there is certainly nothing wrong with varying opinions, 😺

• Like 1