B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

I know it's crazy, but occasionally along comes a girl I get really attached to...Karol is one of those girls..❤️

I must be Karol's biggest fan here, so I'm absolutely gutted she's leaving. The way she's packing now, it'll be today. I've loved her stay here. She's been the perfect tenant, IMO...Beautiful, in that girl next door sort of way, extremely sexy, one of the sexiest girls we've had, without even trying...very friendly with all the girls...and her blossoming friendship with Amina, regardless of what one or 2 say here, was very easy on the eye and lovely to watch. She even made the stay with your boyfriend watchable for us, if a little long...and her teasing and bates were a joy (even if her taste in lighting wasn't always great 😕)

I will miss you big style girl. The girl replacing you has some big shoes to step into..I believe in the near future you'll think about tying the knot with your boyfriend. He's a very very lucky guy...You tick all MY boxes

I'll say my goodbye now because I'm off out soon and I have a feeling you won't be here when I get back. This is your 3rd appearance here so I'll reckon this will sadly be your last, and you'll settle down with your guy...

Have a safe trip, and a very healthy, happy and fruitful life, and may all your dreams come true. It's been an absolute pleasure to 'know' you and for you to share a little of you're 'life' and personalty with us

You're one of the best, Karol, a shining star. 
Take care and lots of love...

Naga xxx

heart love GIF

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

It's early afternoon in Barca, Karol is gone shopping or somewhere and is only half packed.  It will probably be tomorrow that she leaves.  Hopefully there will be a get together tonight to send her off in a good way.  

I hope you're right. If last night was Karol's final night here, it was pretty wild..😏