B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Yet another first class bate from Dalia, she is about the only genuine one amongst all of them as she lets her juices flow in climax. She really is a star 🌟 ❣️

Am I to assume that she actually let you see her cum?  All I have been hearing lately is how pronounced (dilated) her butthole has become ever since she started hanging around the wilder girls of B1 😛 

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Am I to assume that she actually let you see her cum?  All I have been hearing lately is how pronounced (dilated) her butthole has become ever since she started hanging around the wilder girls of B1 😛 

I haven't heard a single word about her "pronounced  butthole".  Nobody is talking about that.  Yes she actually lets us see her cum and she does it very well.  She is not the player some of these other girls are.  She is a class act start to finish no matter what anyone says.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I haven't heard a single word about her "pronounced  butthole".  Nobody is talking about that.  Yes she actually lets us see her cum and she does it very well.  She is not the player some of these other girls are.  She is a class act start to finish no matter what anyone says.

It's good to see that there is a girl that actually cums and will let you see it!!  Way to go Dalia and what you do with your butthole is your business!