B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November #1

2 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

The butthole thing is about her teasing herself just before she cums. As a man who spends lots of time licking pussy its a turnon to watch them tease themselves and this is a great sign. She is special because she does not fake it.

I agree she does not, and truly enjoys pleasing herself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

The butthole thing is about her teasing herself just before she cums. As a man who spends lots of time licking pussy its a turnon to watch them tease themselves and this is a great sign. She is special because she does not fake it.

I was told if you go back to her earlier days in B2 that even though she still does the same bates then as she does now, that her butthole is much more pronounced now......that is all I was trying to say.  How it became that way is her business!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was told if you go back to her earlier days in B2 that even though she still does the same bates then as she does now, that her butthole is much more pronounced now......that is all I was trying to say.  How it became that way is her business!

Well since I have been watching her since day 1 I can tell you it's not true.  It's a damn fine looking butthole and she has never touched it with anything 

Just now, cheesehead51 said:

Well since I have been watching her since day 1 I can tell you it's not true.  It's a damn fine looking butthole and she has never touched it with anything 

Opinions vary Cheese and you are entitled to yours.  Until I see the pictures I'm supposed to get, I can't verify it one way or the other.