B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November 2018 #4

On 11/20/2018 at 4:18 PM, nagachilli2 said:

Good evening Harley...I'm being serious here...I'm happy with my lot, I've retired. have a lovely wife and 2 beautiful daughters and my health (touch wood) is reasonably good...You're probably asking why am I here then..well it's a bit of escapism really, and we can all that question of ourselves here. But, from where I'm sitting, you lead a pretty full, jam packed and happy life, more than I do, and your health isn't great. You have opportunities to do stuff I could only dream of...So I don't really know why you come here if you don't watch any of it...you don't even sound like you enjoy the banter anymore..

It's just a simple question...You have much more fun away from here, IMO...

Hello Naga,

My health isn't great but I try to make the most of it when I can and I have a lot of help with my brothers and sister.  I make the opportunities to do stuff Naga.  I bought 3 pieces of land before I was 40. I managed my money and made a lot of it in my youth.....early bird gets the worm if you will. I come here for the escape myself and I have been around RLC almost since day one of their existence.  I don't enjoy the banter anymore because it is modded to death these days but I still keep coming back to read it.......eventually I will stop all together because it's not what it used to be!  Like I said in another post, I spend the majority of my time on YouTube when I am home because I don't watch hardly any TV unless it's sports related or a couple of reality shows that I like to follow.  When I am away from my main residence, I have more fun than a barrel of monkeys!  Cool to cold weather works good for me in my condition and I take ever opportunity to get out and do the things I love (hunting & fishing), but when the summer comes, I'm pretty much done with all the outdoor activities.

I hope this explained where I'm at and answered your question!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello Naga,

My health isn't great but I try to make the most of it when I can and I have a lot of help with my brothers and sister.  I make the opportunities to do stuff Naga.  I bought 3 pieces of land before I was 40. I managed my money and made a lot of it in my youth.....early bird gets the worm if you will. I come here for the escape myself and I have been around RLC almost since day one of their existence.  I don't enjoy the banter anymore because it is modded to death these days but I still keep coming back to read it.......eventually I will stop all together because it's not what it used to be!  Like I said in another post, I spend the majority of my time on YouTube when I am home because I don't watch hardly any TV unless it's sports related or a couple of reality shows that I like to follow.  When I am away from my main residence, I have more fun than a barrel of monkeys!  Cool to cold weather works good for me in my condition and I take ever opportunity to get out and do the things I love (hunting & fishing), but when the summer comes, I'm pretty much done with all the outdoor activities.

I hope this explained where I'm at and answered your question!!

Yes, cheers...🙂

Best post you've ever written...😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Happy Thanksgiving. 

Did you see the way Sandra just snapped on Lily? That was mean.

Now silence...

Didnt see, what happened, they argued?

They are both in Tinas room now so I think things are fine again.

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Happy Thanksgiving. 

Did you see the way Sandra just snapped on Lily? That was mean.

Now silence...

Well it looks like they've kissed and made up as it's a very early showtime with Tina in her room...No thanks!

• Like 1