Trixie & Leah

36 minutes ago, zoifan said:

As hot as she is, she is not into vaginal sex 😞

she already had very good sex with the second guy, was the best I saw her, she totally lost control was very hot👍

the negative and that she did not want to take off her panties😑

• Like 1

@Mrs.Kitty Yesterday i showed two caps of you, one made here in the kitchen with gray eyes and one i made on Chaturbate with blue eyes. You responded by saying: "I do not use lenses. My eyes have a different color in a different light. In addition, I changed the color correction to CB.

So because i'm curious and i wanted to know more, i contacted a friend who is an ophthalmologist, asked him if what you are saying is true and i send him the pics.

He said that gray eyes may appear to “change color” from gray to blue to green depending on clothing, lighting, and mood. I told him that every time your are on Chaturbate (and caming for hours) your eyes just stay blue all the time. He said that was impossible. You are using contact lenses. So that's it. I wanted things to be clear.

2 hours ago, pahman said:

@Миссис Китти вчера я показал две шапки ты, один здесь, на кухне с серыми глазами и я сделал на Chaturbate с голубыми глазами. Вы ответили, сказав: "Я не пользуюсь линзами. Мои глаза имеют разный цвет в другом свете. Кроме того, я изменил цветовую коррекцию в ЦБ."

Так как мне любопытно, и я хотел узнать больше, я связался с другом, который является офтальмологом, спросил его, если то, что вы говорите, правда, и я отправить ему фотографии.

Он сказал, что серые глаза могут "изменить цвет" с серого на синий на зеленый в зависимости от одежды, освещения и настроения. Я сказал ему, что каждый раз, когда вы находитесь на Chaturbate (и каминг в течение нескольких часов) ваши глаза просто оставаться синим все время. Он сказал, что это невозможно. Вы используете контактные линзы. Вот и все. Я хотел, чтобы все было ясно.

Again, you forgot about color correction. I've never used lenses because I'm afraid. Although I have repeatedly offered to use them, because I have poor eyesight. I have no reason to lie to you. So think what you want 🙂

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

Again, you forgot about color correction. I've never used lenses because I'm afraid. Although I have repeatedly offered to use them, because I have poor eyesight. I have no reason to lie to you. So think what you want 🙂

your eyes are beautiful, whatever color they have😍

one should not give much importance to what is written here,

but you do not need advice you followed the forum for more than a year, you must already be accustomed

• Like 2

1 час назад, фастербосс сказал:

у тебя красивые глаза, какого бы цвета они😍

не стоит придавать особого значения тому, что здесь написано,

но вам не нужны советы вы следили за форумом больше года, вы должны уже привыкнуть

Ofc, thx ^^

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Mrs.Kitty said:

I understand what you are saying @Mrs.Kitty You know yourself better than anyone and i don't want to create an unnecessary and unpleasant discussion over contact lenses. That said, my only intention here is to clarify a certain number of points over eyes color changes. That is why i contacted a friend of mine yesterday who is an ophthalmologist.  I talked to him again an hour ago before i decided to respond to your comment.

Gray eyes (which is your natural color) may change from gray to blue, from gray to green or from gray to blue to green depending on clothing, lighting, and mood. But these changes don't last for hours and are not automatic. Your eyes may change to blue today and to green tomorrow. They don't change to blue only all the time.

I've seen you many times on Chaturbate. Every time with blue eyes and most people are fascinated by the sharp blue color of those eyes and you receive a lot of compliments about that. Your cam shows last sometimes 1, 2 4, 6 even 8 hours and your eyes stay blue all that time. The ophthalmologist told me that is not normal. The only way your gray eyes can stay blue that long is by using tinted contact lenses. There's no other way.

He also told me that if what you are saying is true, you should contact your eye doctor to make sure that you don't have serious issues (now or in the future) with your eyes. So please, do so.

About the color correction on Chaturbate. You are using an HD cam. The correction only makes the images sharper and brighter. But that does not change the color of your eyes.

I don't have any problem with you. You are a pretty girl and i wish you all the best for the future. 🙂

It is so nice to have one of our most favorite and influential participants in this forum. It gives us opportunity to pass our point of view to the other side and lean about the other side's perspective. At the same time I think we should avoid frictional topics, so they don't regret showing up here.  So everything is good, but I am mildly concern that someone opens sensitive or provocative topics.

• Like 2

Anyone that have eye sight issues no doubth should take care of it,talking with personal experience,I start having eyes sight problems in my early twenties but Gess for vain didn't wanted to use glasses..did that for some years..till understand that first should be our eyes care and health and only after..vain.Moral of the history..nowdays have less eye sight than i could had because i was plain dumbbbb.

• Like 1