Kiki & Mike

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess Anna went with the guy she was together with lately... 

Then why not say that? Why must they know and we don't? What's the point of that? Trying to piece the puzzle together is becoming pointless. VHTV and the managers will only pull the wool over our eyes and lie anyways. They've lied too many times. So, what's the point of even watching if not for the sex alone. Who cares and why should we?

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Then why not say that? Why must they know and we don't? What's the point of that? Trying to piece the puzzle together is becoming pointless. VHTV and the managers will only pull the wool over our eyes and lie anyways. They've lied too many times. So, what's the point of even watching if not for the sex alone. Who cares and why should we?

tenor.gif

Well I would always write they left for personal reasons. Simple as that. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I would always write they left for personal reasons. Simple as that. 

But why even write that? It's all just a bunch of bullshit lies anyways. If you're not privy to the inside, what's the.point of any of it? Standing outside the window like a retard guessing what happened. Who wants to be lied too all day long? Not me! There is so much that's really going on that almost no one knows about, not even groomy, and yet we watch and watch and guess amd guess. Why? They know and we just look like idiots as they get a good laugh at the fools who dare try. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

But why even write that? It's all just a bunch of bullshit lies anyways. If you're not privy to the inside, what's the.point of any of it? Standing outside the window like a retard guessing what happened. Who wants to be lied too all day long? Not me! There is so much that's really going on that almost no one knows about, not even groomy, and yet we watch and watch and guess amd guess. Why? They know and we just look like idiots as they get a good laugh at the fools who dare try. 

Well they have their personal reasons to leave. Simple as that. I won't write more. It is never wrong. 

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they have their personal reasons to leave. Simple as that. I won't write more. It is never wrong. 

Of couse they do! But why should I care? That is,.why should I care at all even why they are here? Sex is sex, what matters is the reason of their life and since that's privileged information why should I or anyone care at all? What MH did to us was down right shitty! Just people using people to meet ends.