Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

25 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I can not believe the person I'm looking at right now in the kitchen is the same person that had me under a trance a few minutes ago

You may just have to make the best of it for a while...Her friend Emi is visiting now, but her Auntie is due to visit some time this week, and she will stay around for 4-6 days. 😹😿 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You may just have to make the best of it for a while...Her friend Emi is visiting now, but her Auntie is due to visit some time this week, and she will stay around for 4-6 days. 😹😿 

I have a question that maybe you can answer do you believe what just happened was for us but at the same time it was never planned to happen for us but knowing now that her girlfriend was coming makes it obvious she was really dressing up for her

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a question that maybe you can answer do you believe what just happened was for us but at the same time it was never planned to happen for us but knowing now that her girlfriend was coming makes it obvious she was really dressing up for her

In stockings, no panties, a skirt and a huge brown dildo.......Yes, we would all like to think she dressed up for Emi, but the reality is she knew she was coming and that Auntie is due to arrive, so set about giving us a treat beforehand.. IMHO  😸

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

J'ai une question que peut-être vous pouvez répondre pensez-vous que ce qui est arrivé était juste pour nous, mais en même temps il n'a jamais été prévu de se produire pour nous, mais sachant maintenant que sa petite amie venait en fait évident qu'elle était vraiment habiller pour elle

bien sur que tout es fait pour nous faire plaisir mais cela l'exite énormement de le faire pour nous,c'est une réelle exhibitionniste

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In stockings, no panties, a skirt and a huge brown dildo.......Yes, we would all like to think she dressed up for Emi, but the reality is she knew she was coming and that Autie is due to arrive, so set about giving us a treat beforehand.. IMHO  😸

She dressed up for Pepe 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In stockings, no panties, a skirt and a huge brown dildo.......Yes, we would all like to think she dressed up for Emi, but the reality is she knew she was coming and that Autie is due to arrive, so set about giving us a treat beforehand.. IMHO  😸

In my book that makes her so amazing to do all that for us ( this special person taught me a lot today)

• Like 2