Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

In Krasnoyarsk their home town, sunrise at this time of year is 0845 and sunset is around 1630, giving most locals around eight hours natural sunlight each day, which is we are told naturally beneficial to good health both physically and mentally.

At best The Little One gets possibly 3-4 hours maximum on most days, and Paul gets probably less. I wonder if eventually it could have an adverse effect on there well-being....Naturally I hope not, but I wonder why they keep such strange hours, where the get up in the afternoons, and eat dinner at sometimes almost midnight....Could it be to accommodate certain time zones, and if so which ones? Perhaps certain parts of North America, parts of Europe maybe...Has anyone got any theories...or are they just " night people " 😼

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In Krasnoyarsk their home town, sunrise at this time of year is 0845 and sunset is around 1630, giving most locals around eight hours natural sunlight each day, which is we are told naturally beneficial to good health both physically and mentally.

At best The Little One gets possibly 3-4 hours maximum on most days, and Paul gets probably less. I wonder if eventually it could have an adverse effect on there well-being....Naturally I hope not, but I wonder why they keep such strange hours, where the get up in the afternoons, and eat dinner at sometimes almost midnight....Could it be to accommodate certain time zones, and if so which ones? Perhaps certain parts of North America, parts of Europe maybe...Has anyone got any theories...or are they just " night people " 😼

Australia, they need to keep the Aussies happy 😸

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Australia, they need to keep the Aussies happy 😸

Possibly, I know when I stayed in Palm Cove that it was 3-4 hours ahead of Russia.....Didn't help my cause though, as the WiFi was so pathetic, it wasn't powerful enough to do anything with....If I had tried to watch her, she would have been out of bed, showered, bated twice, dressed and out shopping before I eventually connected....😹😹 

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Possibly, I know when I stayed in Palm Cove that it was 3-4 hours ahead of Russia.....Didn't help my cause though, as the WiFi was so pathetic, it wasn't powerful enough to do anything with....If I had tried to watch her, she would have been out of bed, showered, bated twice, dressed and out shopping before I eventually connected....😹😹 

We have NBN now so internet speeds are ok.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm curious is there any signs we will notice once her Auntie arrives

Yes, she makes no secret of it, she inserts a new tampon sometimes whilst standing in the bath or by the bathroom sink, The other sign is we get no bates for 4-6 days 😿

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes, she makes no secret of it, she inserts a new tampon sometimes whilst standing in the bath or by the bathroom sink, The other sign is we get no bates for 4-6 days 😿

Well I hope it's not too tough for her within those 4 to 6 days

17 hours ago, Pepe said:

Sei un idiota ti è stato detto più e più volte lei non potrà mai fare nulla che si chiede. 

I did not offend you first
second, I write what I want
third, you're lucky you're not here to remind me
  fourth I write what I want, without offending Naturally Naturally, even if she is pathetic and is now taking his spectacular cock