Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #7

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

That would be my ultimate dream only if Pepe gets to curl up in between you both ❤️ 

Well you know Pepe the Lovely Leora and Elegant Excellent Emi were to do that for voyeur's, it would crash this forum because of the activity.

I too have had the same thoughts as it would be so incredibly sexual, seductive, and sensational. It would the most the memorable occasion ever on RLC for the Goddess of Love.

Image result for beating heart gifImage result for beating heart gifImage result for beating heart gifImage result for beating heart gifImage result for beating heart gifSee the source image

• Like 4

8 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Are you serious look at the names under the list of apartments and notice if someone wants to take a break they have like a little airplane symbol to to indicate "on vacation" so go on vacation and take your break otherwise stop playing us for fools at least I'm not one but if you want to sit and wait for 8 hours that's your free well

bla, bla, bla lol.

• Like 1

Leora is always very sexy but lately it should be less standard
in the meantime she should use sexy nude heels (shoes like those of Anita)
second should use a much bigger dildo (she has a pussy that gets wet a lot) and should use her hand as in fisting
third should be bisexual and bring some friends home
now we have seen the same soup here for years