B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic November/December 2018 #5

In the past few hours since the rest of you went to sleep I've been sitting here reflecting on the events of the past 24 hours and a realization hit me.  I've been feeling bad for Naga and the other Karol lovers because they lost their sweetheart when in reality they are by far the luckier ones compared to myself and those like me who loved Dalia.  Karol went home the same sweet, lovely and sexy girl she was in B1 and that is how you will remember her.  Not so for me and those who loved Dalia.  In a matter of a few hours we watched her transform from the same kind of sweet and sexy girl Karol is to the latest standard B4 showgirl under the direction of Anita the blunderful.  Karol is a beautiful memory now while Dalia is an embarrassment  we have to deal with until she finally leaves and it certainly won't be with the same loving memories as we had for Karol.  Dalia I wish you had gone home too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheesehead51 said:

In the past few hours since the rest of you went to sleep I've been sitting here reflecting on the events of the past 24 hours and a realization hit me.  I've been feeling bad for Naga and the other Karol lovers because they lost their sweetheart when in reality they are by far the luckier ones compared to myself and those like me who loved Dalia.  Karol went home the same sweet, lovely and sexy girl she was in B1 and that is how you will remember her.  Not so for me and those who loved Dalia.  In a matter of a few hours we watched her transform from the same kind of sweet and sexy girl Karol is to the latest standard B4 showgirl under the direction of Anita the blunderful.  Karol is a beautiful memory now while Dalia is an embarrassment  we have to deal with until she finally leaves and it certainly won't be with the same loving memories as we had for Karol.  Dalia I wish you had gone home too.

What makes you think that she wasn't like this all along? We don't know her? She was very modest at first as had been mentioned here, but she has opened up greatly. She even tried to get Alice to come out of her shell. You saw more of that from her at B1 with Danaya. 

So, Cheesy you give up on her because she participated in this one night with the others, but if she got with Amina you had no problem with that. In fact, You were cheering for that. 

It's one night, let her get her bearings. Maybe, she is just showing you how open she is. She has been sitting around B1 doing nothing for 2 weeks. Bottom line, cut her some slack. 

Karol. Karol went home but hurt Amina. Whatever you think of her she didn't deserve that. She should have said something to her after her BF's first visit not go to B1 and sleep with her again. Amina is Amina, they were good together while it lasted. You don't see that here often. I know you won't agree with me on this but Dalia is her own person and she is gonna do whatever she wants. 

6 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

Nevermind, I see her now.  She is still beautiful on the outside and I can't help watching her.  I wish I could.

all you have to do is go to one of the other apts. its not that hard to do if you don't like what you see

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

RLC would be smart to move Leona to B4 after Tina leaves.

As I understand it Leona is just here for a very short stay.  Do you know different?  Did I miss something?

Even if they did that my understanding of Leona from CC members who have been around a long time and knew her back then is that she wouldn't fit in B4.  She's a different class of girl.  I don't know her so I can't say.

15 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

all you have to do is go to one of the other apts. its not that hard to do if you don't like what you see

Been there, done that.  The reason I stayed with the Barca apartments is because none of the other ones interested me.  They were boring to me.  Granted I didn't really give them a chance. I may have to now.

13 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

RLC would be smart to move Leona to B4 after Tina leaves.

She's only here a month so it seems hardly worth it. Plus I don't think she'd be too chuffed. out in the sticks, when her photo shoots are likely to be in Barca. Plus she's doing a lot of sightseeing and photography of her own. The other thing is, she'll definitely be out on a limb out in B4 on her own cos there's no way she'd jump on the B4 showgirl bandwagon...no matter how hard Anita tried...

• Like 1