Nicole & Karl

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

The more fun i seen Nicole was with the tall beard dude(not sure if was Miguel or not),Maybe if she stayed with that dude things could be diferent were.

It wasn't Miguel or Oscar...It was the middle guy, and, IMO, the less serious and less exciting of the 3...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It wasn't Miguel or Oscar...It was the middle guy, and, IMO, the less serious and less exciting of the 3...

Sorry Ze, I tell a lie. I think it was Miguel. It was in B1 (then B2). and I agree, it was the best sex we've seen from her. It elevated boy/girl sex in B1 to another level back then..Her 2nd guy also had a beard, but that wasn't great...He was cam shy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Ze, I tell a lie. I think it was Miguel. It was in B1 (then B2). and I agree, it was the best sex we've seen from her. It elevated boy/girl sex in B1 to another level back then..Her 2nd guy also had a beard, but that wasn't great...He was cam shy

No problem my friend,then we seen the same,the tall beard guy was the most fun no doubths,and their sex very wild and nice to watch,the beard dude you talking must be the smaller dude with more muscles that appeared after Miguel,most of the sex with that dude was or underblankets or boring or both things😅.Nicole&Miguel could had been pretty good shittt,Gess we will never know.

• Like 1