Nicole & Karl

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

From the perspective of the talent and their privacy, RLC > VHTV. It's just a fact. 

The only thing with Videos is they go far beyond the Forum and the Actual Site where they are Archived.  Anyone that can access those Archives has the ability to Download the Video or Stream the Video.  If the Video is Downloaded there are times where the Videos make it through the Internet which get placed on Third Party Hosted Websites.  Once a Video gets on those Websites they multiply quickly and the only way to get those off those Websites if for the Copyright Holder to pursue the Removal with a DMCA Takedown of the said Videos.  Even if a site gets a DMCA Takedown Order they just remove the Videos but they also reupload the Videos to obtain a different Hashtag #. Once a new Hashtag# has been added to the Uploaded Video the Video is back in circulation and then the Copyright Holder has to obtain another DMCA Takedown.  It's a repeating process that never ends.  If they Post it on a Tube Site then One Uploaded Video can make it to 1,000 or more Websites just by One Upload as Tube Sites are all interconnected together on a Network and each server having a different Hashtag # for each Video on every different site even though it was only created by One Upload.  It's a never ending battle  The only thing the Tenants have to watch out for is if any of their Family Members visits any Tube Site they could be in for a surprise of a lifetime.  That's why on some Apartment Boards we state for Members to use a Third Party Upload Host when Posting.  When the DMCA Reports start flying the Onus is on the Server where the Content is stored and not Cam Caps.  There are only Two Sites that let Cam Caps use Attachments for Picture & Video Postings and that's VHTV & VV.  All other Sites with Apartments are Third Party Hosted Content when placed in the Apartment Boards. If Attachments do happen to get used then the Attachment is Removed and the Content is Uploaded to a Third Party Host Site or just Deleted depending on the Content and the Size of the File.

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think she a work in progress. She has obviously come around to the idea that it's not the end of the world, but at the same time she thinks about it and deep down it does concern her. I can't blame her, it would me too. I've posted pics of myself here on CC and I do worry that there may be someone who may some day tie all of it back to me and perhaps try to blackmail me. "Amy, pay me $1000, or I'm posting an Amy3 link onto someone in your famiky's facebook". It could happen. I does make me cautious when I post my pics here. Imagine if it was my sex life on a voyeur site that anyone with a sub could see. 

Summary of the journey; so well espressed. Maybe that's te REAL point. Particularly it is not something that I care about, because my mother is living here for a while and my friends know it. 

Why are we in VH? We have our reasons. We can like you or not ... We will never like everyone! There are many opinions (review is free) and everyone wants to have their reason. It's life, real. We're interested in the time we spend here spending the best time possible, having a real life, better or worse, but real. At the end of our house you find something different.

To those who want to leave, thanks and luck, and those who want to stay, thank you and enjoy with us. :heart:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, n&k said:

Summary of the journey; so well espressed. Maybe that's te REAL point. Particularly it is not something that I care about, because my mother is living here for a while and my friends know it. 

Why are we in VH? We have our reasons. We can like you or not ... We will never like everyone! There are many opinions (review is free) and everyone wants to have their reason. It's life, real. We're interested in the time we spend here spending the best time possible, having a real life, better or worse, but real. At the end of our house you find something different.

To those who want to leave, thanks and luck, and those who want to stay, thank you and enjoy with us. :heart:

I will be staying for the long run !!! I like this kind of voyeurism, it is real and unscripted. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, n&k said:

You said it Karl...It's life, real!...I think you'd be more appreciated over on RLC...Plus I could watch you then...😉

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, n&k said:

Right here with you 👍

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, n&k said:

I do not know the rules of either VHTV or RLC or their contracts if any, so I guess it all boils down to whatever you are comfortable with.and what you are willing to live with for the long run.

Either way, Nicole, I have enjoyed your journey up to this point-on RLC  -but I am not a member of VHTV to really enjoy your journey together going forward.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, n&k said:

To be honest with you some day's I may watch you both and other day's I may not as it will depend on how I feel at the time but here is the kicker it doesn't really matter how I feel or think, as you are correct that this is the both of your lives that you are sharing on VHTV with us. Also everything that is said here should be take as a grain of salt, as it is all pretty much meaningless to a certain degree as one day we will love you the next we may not like you. The only thing that matters is that you and Nicole are happy with each other.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, n&k said:

yes, you do not owe anybody any justification, I know it should not be nice to hear people talk about you

my advice is not to give great importance to what is said here

I never belonged to rlc, but here there is no patience, and many people always want more and more, you can never enough

what you have to think and that this forum has a small slice of all subscribers that vhtv has, and that the importunance of what is said here makes everything more irrelevant to another part of the slice

What you have to do, and be yourself
and be happy😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, n&k said:

Thanks for your candidness! Life is a journey, not a destination. Thanks for the view into yours. All the best! Think I'll stick around. ❤️💃

• Like 3