Nicole & Karl

18 hours ago, squish said:

Agreed but such a pity the images are rather fuzzy. Nothing better lighting can't put right.

Agree,the image get fuzzier because they put the house more dark,with good light all the thing would look crispier and nicier.

• Like 1

I would watch N&K an little more if the tv was visible,my voyeur side like to watch all in the house and not being able to see something as basic as what they are watching in tv makes things more boring and less interesting to watch,N&K should give an look to all(well maybe 90% of them)other VH houses and see how the tv it's visible in livingroom,bedroom etc.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mystery88 said:

They do not seem to watch a lot the TV seems to use more the mobile

Even so it's still Enjoyable to watch those moments,i would say this to all residents(specialy the ones that are their own managers),put yourselves in the "role" of the voyeurs,viewers and think what will make the best experience and in the process be more watched and with more regularly,it's those little details that can make or "destroy" an house.

48 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Even so it's still Enjoyable to watch those moments,i would say this to all residents(specialy the ones that are their own managers),put yourselves in the "role" of the voyeurs,viewers and think what will make the best experience and in the process be more watched and with more regularly,it's those little details that can make or "destroy" an house.

Maybe that's the real problem: most of these couples and the technical team that advises them are not voyeur

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mystery88 said:

Maybe that's the real problem: most of these couples and the technical team that advises them are not voyeur

Could be that,and the lost is for them,if for exemple there are two houses i enjoy and both are sited,layed down in sofa watching an movie or something,lets say Ruby place(were we can watch them and what they are watching at same time)and this house(were we can see it)80% or more of the time i will watch Ruby because it's the full experience and it seems more enjoyable.If they don't want to install an new cam they could always put an mirror in the hall facing the tv(it's cheap and practical)it works kinda good in Kira place.

• Like 1

It's Nicole bating or shaving!?😂,twiter says she it's having virtual sex,but very hard(no pun intended)to see what it's going on.Still remember some pretty epic bates from her in other cam site,but those were with her naked and all visible😅.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It's Nicole bating or shaving!?😂,twiter says she it's having virtual sex,but very hard(no pun intended)to see what it's going on.Still remember some pretty epic bates from her in other cam site,but those were with her naked and all visible😅.

🙂 yes. She played with her pink dildo!

2 hours ago, mystery88 said:

🙂 yes. She played with her pink dildo!

There was an pink dildo!?didnt seen it,but now makes sense why she was moving so much😂,and to be honestly only watched an couple minutes,at same time in others houses girls were bating full view VH style.😎.