Nicole & Karl

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

does this mean that nicole will leave or that she will stay with the lights out, fully clothed, doing nothing? i don't think many people will watch that.

I do not know. It is strange for me as she must have known about the archives before she joined. So why join when you do not want to be in the archives?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I do not know. It is strange for me as she must have known about the archives before she joined. So why join when you do not want to be in the archives?

it makes no sense. i have never belonged to rlc & they have no archive but i still have a couple of vids of her having sex.

20 minutes ago, Gudari said:

This is nothing new to me, I knew it from the beginning. I repeat it again, who wants to belong to VH that belongs with all the consequences and if not... free space for people who want to be and strive for it. Let's not forget that this is also a paid job. Not to be bad, but I think Nicole didn't care too much about the other men she was with in RLC. This is to think twice or thrice, don't you think, Karl?

They aren't taking anyone place.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

does this mean that nicole will leave or that she will stay with the lights out, fully clothed, doing nothing? i don't think many people will watch that.

I think she a work in progress. She has obviously come around to the idea that it's not the end of the world, but at the same time she thinks about it and deep down it does concern her. I can't blame her, it would me too. I've posted pics of myself here on CC and I do worry that there may be someone who may some day tie all of it back to me and perhaps try to blackmail me. "Amy, pay me $1000, or I'm posting an Amy3 link onto someone in your famiky's facebook". It could happen. I does make me cautious when I post my pics here. Imagine if it was my sex life on a voyeur site that anyone with a sub could see. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because she crossed a threshold and went for it with a hope and a prayer. From what Karl said, it would have be much easier if the archives were not there. I agree!  

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think she a work in progress. She has obviously come around to the idea that it's not the end of the world, but at the same time she thinks about it and deep down it does concern her. I can't blame her, it would me too. I've posted pics of myself here on CC and I do worry that there may be someone who may some day tie all of it back to me and perhaps try to blackmail me. "Amy, pay me $1000, or I'm posting an Amy3 link onto someone in your famiky's facebook". It could happen. I does make me cautious when I post my pics here. Imagine if it was my sex life on a voyeur site that anyone with a sub could see. 

These are things you have to think about BEFORE you join the site 😉

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes, and that's my point. We are missing some great things I think because people aren't willing to forever have their sex life recorded on someone else's website. 

I think VHTV should compromise and let any past tenant delete their recording if they chose to. This would help ease that concern. If the tenant doesn't care, then it can stay. 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

How many examples you had that people agree and then it wasn't what they thought it would be and leave??? People thinking that it could be easy to be on cams and it wasn't .. Not to say that for a while (now i don't know) we all know that there was people that didn't had access to information where they was and what was happening

Here she isn't comfortable but doesn't mean it's a total impeachment to have sex on cams (check the example i gave before). Karl already explain the way they felt comfortable on "love" and she had a pretty interesting "evolution" since first times

I know tenants who want their archives removed, but they can't and now they are stuck with a decision made forever. Knowing what they know now, there is a constant fear of it coming back on them. And they don't make anything from anyone watching the vidoes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Of course. I like them. I actually hope they will stay long and progress further maybe even become managers of more cool Spain places 👍

I also like them. And it could be pretty interesting if they expand as managers in Spain. 

• Like 1