3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread December 2018 #1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's easy to make the claim that I'm just interested in seeing as much sex as possible, but that's simply not the case. 

I think there are still a lot of viewers here who are interested in realism and I count myself as one of them. In my opinion, both senarios (no sex at all or daily sex shows) are not at all realistic and therefore senseless for RLC. 

I also don't think the problem with this apartment is limited to the sex. Rather, for most of the year there was almost no private life to be seen form Kamila and Kristy. There you can list so many things that happened two years ago (or in the last few weeks), but if you look at this year as a whole, you will have to admit that something is completely wrong here. The lack of content has its reason, which is simply that the girls (especially Kamila) have internally resigned. 

One thing is for sure, there is no danger for daily sex in this apartment. 

What is your definition of "private life"? Be more specific.

Oh, you're trying to put something in my mouth that I have not said.  Not very nice.

Sorry but sex is a recurring theme in all of your post so it's also pretty easy to say that this is something that is very important to you and as a result it obscures all the other things that girls can do within apartment

Keep the sex outside only, is therefore literally the opposite of what RLC is all about.

I do not know what RLC really should be but I've never seen a description made by them saying that RLC is a site only to see sex between people, RLC is described as watched the privacy of other people live 24h/7
And that's exactly what we do when we look at this apartment or the others
From my point of view, sex is only a bonus

You can change the girls as many times as you want, you can not stop them from continuing their lives outside the apartment, I guess you even do things outside of your home, here it's exactly the same thing

The girls have friends, sometimes parties are inside the apartment with cameras, and sometimes parties are done with friends in apartments without cameras, you must know how to accept it

If you look at the whole, you will realize that finally, this apartment is the one that is closest to what we can do ourselves in our lives every day, and that's what is really interesting in this concept what is or is not RLC

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 7:58 AM, Alladino said:

As if you know what the girls are doing outside. You can only relay on what they say or write in their social media. It is easy to add or omit to mention things,  so please, just stop pretending like you could correct others here. 

The only thing we really know, because we actually see it (or do not see it any more),  is that less and less of the quality time of the girls takes place in the apartment. 

It's also easy to see that you are wrong about Kristy, she actually spends most of her time in this apartment alone. Even if there are other people at "home" she, as well as Kamila, usually pull out to her room and busy themselves with laptop or smartphone. Sure, sometimes there is someone to visit (and as i have written, a little more frequently in the last few weeks), but this actually happens not very often and over the rest of the year, she had almost no guests.

In the end, the apartment appears more and more lifeless. It is easy to see, that the actual actions of the girls are just take place when they stay somewhere else.

BTW, with Kaley, there is at least some hope that she will actually invite her BF more frequent. I hope she won't become like Kamila and Kristy now and will only stop by occasionally. Then even the last bit of life would have disappeared from the apartment. 

Actually the girls do more than say and write in their social media accounts. They show photos and videos of what they are doing, and I have yet to see them having sex on their Instagram Accounts. :biggrin:

On 12/15/2018 at 6:28 PM, Noldus said:

Kami bating

I wish Kami would allow us to see the videos she watches when she masturbates like Kaley does. I think those videos could give us some insights into Kami's sexual fantasies. But not only does Kami not allow us to see the videos, she wears earbuds so that we cannot even hear them.  Then again, maybe she is just watching some guy masturbate under  covers.:tongue: 

Kaley left with some light clothes she wears to go around in the apartment and some toilet things, so she won't be back tonight. Kristy is now mostly living out (wiht her BF ?), Kami is away and I don't think she will back today. Only Katia could come back tonight... Sad, it is.

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but sex is a recurring theme in all of your post so it's also pretty easy to say that this is something that is very important to you and as a result it obscures all the other things that girls can do within Apartment

In football, although only the goals count in the end, the game is still so much more than just to score goals. Similarly, I think about the sex seen on RLC. Who only focuses on watching sex, misses what RLC is all about. 

However, just as a football game cannot be played without a ball, RLC need residents who are actually also live out their private lives in the apartment (and thus in front of the cameras). The point, when the girls (especially Kamila) started to censoring their private lives, were also the point when they removed the idea of RLC from this place.

RLC is described as watched the privacy of other people live 24h/7

Exactly. 

From my point of view, sex is only a Bonus

That we can see other people's private lives is what RLC is all about. Sex is an essential element of it and not at all just a bonus. That girls like Kamila keeping their sex life away from the Apartment simply doesn't fit the project. 

You can change the girls as many times as you want, you can not stop them from continuing their lives outside the apartment

Of course, a good part of their private life will always take place elsewhere. Nobody lives only in his apartment. However, it's important that with another cast real life could move in here again. Please don't forget that two years ago this apartment already had a phase where it worked at least reasonably well. Also, don't forget that it can't get any worse than it is now. 

@Alladino To be fair, I do think Kristy is a pretty good tenant. She spends almost all her time out (working, dancing), yet she stands for like 90% of the action in this apartment. She has sex with her boyfriends, she invite friends, and arrange parties. As moos points out, Kamilla and Kaley might have a real life too, but I agree with you, the part of it that happens on cam is even much less interesting than my own misserable life. I think all those who can claim that Kamilla still is of any interest, are mostly those who remember her from 2.5 years ago.

• Like 1