Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:03 AM, nath75 said:

PASSWORD: RLC

Clear web: (Video Content No Longer Available) cfsy.jpg

Tor WEB, Just copy/paste :   (test tvcz.jpg)

I could download from mab, but the copy/paste URL gave a site not found error.

• Like 1

Very clear instructions for the technically minded professionals but for the lay person it's all mumbo jumbo, sorry to say.

Obviously all those who post short-lived links do so with the lay person in mind rather than the expert which is all a person of limited technical knowledge can comprehend.

I clicked on the mybridge link but when it finished it produced nothing.

Can only stand back and admlre those with a full understanding of the technical knowledge needed to follow what to the experts must seem the simplest thing in the world but to the lay person may as well be written in swahili.

41 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Very clear instructions for the technically minded professionals but for the lay person it's all mumbo jumbo, sorry to say.

Obviously all those who post short-lived links do so with the lay person in mind rather than the expert which is all a person of limited technical knowledge can comprehend.

I clicked on the mybridge link but when it finished it produced nothing.

Can only stand back and admlre those with a full understanding of the technical knowledge needed to follow what to the experts must seem the simplest thing in the world but to the lay person may as well be written in swahili.

you do not know unrar a file? 🙄

Thanks for posting the latest videos.

They all look great.

Pity I'm only using my phone as I'm travelling at the moment and I can only download but not open the files.

Cutting and pasting links on a phone is unfortunately beyond my capabilities as I'm rather ignorant of computer skills and terminology, being born soon after WW2.

voila le message lors du dézippage .rar: 

l'archivage est endommagée ou son format est inconnu

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, nath75 said:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

et lorsque je copie ce lien, cela me dit adresse IP inconnue

2 hours ago, beaf said:

voila le message lors du dézippage .rar: 

l'archivage est endommagée ou son format est inconnu

et lorsque je copie ce lien, cela me dit adresse IP inconnue

Open in TOR browser. 

Read this for instructions: https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/a-beginners-guide-to-tor-how-to-navigate-through-the-underground-internet/