Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

19 minutes ago, curious said:

rar files could be dangerous for non experienced persons. i believe mods would have to say a word on this.

i know invisible files could be compressed which after decompressing could be harmful.

i m not ofending you nath but i m explaining what i think @golfer06 says.. i ve told you again tht you CANNOT BEAT DMCA and all this effort from yrside could be called AT LEAST SUSPICIOUS

Careful!! Give constructive criticism to frenchy and he may cut you with his butter knife or throw a croissant at you. 🙂 

• Like 1

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/21/2018 at 2:16 AM, bubbleobillo said:

Many, many thanks Just Man. You should be Great Man for providing this simple, one-click link that an ancient member can easily understand without doing a computer science course.

I'm sure many an old member will rise and salute you (and Leora) when viewing this one!

I know I will.

More strength to your elbow. And to every other vital organ too, if I may call an elbow an organ just this once!

That's right!Very well said!:wink:Compliments,Just man!

18 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i was about to write a glowing compliment to you on finally sending a vid through mab. it d/l'd in about 1 minute & i was all set to watch it when i saw that you had put it in a rar file. it's a 12 minute video. it doesn't need to be in an rar file. i should have known better! 

16 hours ago, Howard said:

Not sure why it needs a password, either.

12 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Amazing isn't it?? 

Members beg and beg for video's or they ask for re-upload because it has been deleted, complaining that the file is missing or broken. But when someone (Hope, Justman, Nath) do post videos in different formats (trying to prevent DCMA take-down) people still complain. "Doesn't work for me" - "Why is it RAR format" - "Why do we need a password" - "Copy/paste doesn't work" and so forth.

"Be happy with what you get" - is a well known expression. Be happy, because you might not get anything.

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

just man & hope85 vids d/l without any problem so don't group those with nath who seems to want to take so many unnecessary precautions that the vid either won't d/l or is more trouble than it's worth. glad to hear that you like that. i don't.

10 hours ago, just man said:

Thank you "for this compliment .. But i think that we shouldn't use the comparisons between members activity, we(Hope & nath & me&  also a few members just posting the videos) we all doing what we as can, but i have an old saying always say (make the bird when his flying .. returns to you easily)..

3 hours ago, curious said:

rar files could be dangerous for non experienced persons. i believe mods would have to say a word on this.

i know invisible files could be compressed which after decompressing could be harmful.

i m not ofending you nath but i m explaining what i think @golfer06 says.. i ve told you again tht you CANNOT BEAT DMCA and all this effort from yrside could be called AT LEAST SUSPICIOUS

J’aimerais insister sur un détail important et oublié, ABSOLUMENT aucune plainte sur les fichiers télécharger, 0 pleur, 0 problème, 0 défault. Tous mes fichiers fonctionnent et sont safe..Certain fichier dépasse les 6000 DL.🙄
Seulement des pleures d'ignorant qui ne comprenne pas de simple procédure.(copier/coller ou unrar avec pass🤪).

La méthode ne vous satisfait pas ? simple... continuer à ne rien comprendre et taisais vous.

EDIT: tous les fichiers TOR reste dispo après 9 jours ... wait and see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blender google version help.😎

I would like to insist on an important and forgotten detail, ABSOLUTELY no complaint about downloaded files, 0 cry, 0 problem, 0 default. All my files work and are safe. Some file exceeds 6000 DL.🙄
Only crying ignorant who does not understand a simple procedure. (copy / paste or unrar with pass 🤪)

The method does not satisfy you? simple ... continue to understand nothing and shut up.

EDIT: all the TOR files remain available after 9 days ... wait and see

• Like 1

4 hours ago, curious said:

thanks curious. you have d/l'd some gr8 vids & i can't remember ever having any problem with yours at all, ever. our friend seems to want to make everything into some kind of totally unnecessary puzzle. it's old & i'll just d/l the other vids, all of which don't have the bs that you know who's have!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Are you guys about done insulting each other or do I need to put all of you in the time out chair like I would my little two year old grandson ?

this is the rlc thread. now i know why i don't visit more often! 

Actually I'm not. You are, if you think that mal- or spyware cannot be packaged in a video file. Solution: always download to sandbox environment and make sure it has no connectivity to the internet while unpacking or watching. It's that simple. 

Source: I work in IT security. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Are you guys about done insulting each other or do I need to put all of you in the time out chair like I would my little two year old grandson ?

wouldnt it be better if you would say something on all these? are the rar files checked by anyone before put in the forum? or it is no needed?

We had no reports of nefarious issues related to these particular videos. I am sure with amount of people downloading them and Stone and the Admin's IT capabilities, if there were issues with these videos, Nath would have been contacted by the staff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John the Baptist said:

Actually I'm not. You are, if you think that mal- or spyware cannot be packaged in a video file. Solution: always download to sandbox environment and make sure it has no connectivity to the internet while unpacking or watching. It's that simple. 

Source: I work in IT security. 

of course i know where mal spy could be packaged... specialy with mkvs...

but the rar are more dangerous. arent they? SPECIALY WHEN WITH PASSWORD! am i wrong?

is there any reason to rar files? how does it protect you from DMCA when you post your links HERE to be seen by everybody!

you answered / confirmed what i say about nath for long time now... if you dont understand what i say its ok.