Juliet

Guest hacıvat

17 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Shhhh!! Used to mess around like that when my gf's and I had sleepovers. And wed grind on each other. I wonder what my parents thought all the giggling was about. 

Oh yes! I know. hehe!! Grinding takes skill and that can only come from practice on the pillow. 😋

• Like 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

Casual sex in total darkness. Blah! Tell me there is some light in there.

As long as it is Casual sex, I am there to watch.....  it is not easy to find in VH nowadays.

• Like 4

Just now, zoifan said:

As long as it is Casual sex, I am there to watch.....  it is not easy to find in VH nowadays.

I can dig that! She was clearly looking for some raw action all night. She's a total slut and I mean that with honor and distinction.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

She is undiscovered to some of us, but she is precious.

Definitely not to me. I was fan of hers since the first time she fucked Zack. Never stopped liking her although she does have a really bad fucking habit of not paying attention to cam angles. She spent the better part of the first session with this guy out of the cam angle.

• Like 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Definitely not to me. I was fan of hers since the first time she fucked Zack. Never stopped liking her although she does have a really bad fucking habit of not paying attention to cam angles. She spent the better part of the first session with this guy out of the cam angle.

....and that's what make her worthy of a voyeur site.

• Like 2