Juliet

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My goodness how can you possibly keep track of the guests on this site. 

To avoid any headache, I recently decided to call only the participants by their names. I will always say guest - (guy, girl, boyfriend, girlfriend etc...) 🙃

• Like 1

Just now, pahman said:

To avoid any headache, I recently decided to call only the participants by their names. I will always say guest - (guy,girl, boyfriend, girlfriend etc...) 🙃

Haha it is just training. Believe me it is not so hard. By the way it seems party is over. Already cleaning and tidying up in kitchen.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha it is just training. Believe me it is not so hard. By the way it seems party is over. Already cleaning and tidying up in kitchen.

Must be one of the very few party's without any sex surely?

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes. But good all guests now got to know each other a little better. Maybe more hot stuff in the future. Anyways I am off to bed. Gnight ❣️

Goodnight Jab yeah so am i rather a wasted evening but hey ho.

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

To avoid any headache, I recently decided to call only the participants by their names. I will always say guest - (guy, girl, boyfriend, girlfriend etc...) 🙃

Yep! Unless I know them, which is very few these days. 

37 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must be one of the very few party's without any sex surely?

No sex at my parties during the party anyway, that I know of.. Although at an Eagles party I had a few weeks ago, I found my pillow in my bedroom on the floor, no cum on it, but it smelled like ass. Probably my imagination going wild from watching too many vhtv parties.

• Like 1