Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #8

It appears that RLC are getting tighter for some reason, If you have two PC's or a combination of laptop and PC, then you can no longer use the remote element of your Premium membership to switch rooms or apartments...which was a very good addition. The only way you can use it is if you turn one PC or laptop of.

Seems that we are getting less and less for our fees as time progresses.😡

PS;  It doesn't even work now with only one PC working...

5 hours ago, Pandora's Box said:

I don't know the area, where their apartment is, or what it faces. Just found it curious she had the window open flashing her ass towards it like someone was spying in on her....and she liked it.

When It's dark outside and the room lights are on any window becomes like a mirror, and what happens when you put a woman and mirror together ?

Further to what "pepe" posted if you look at cam 8 and the light outside is right from the reflection in the bedroom mirrors all you can see are mountains, not buildings

• Like 3

Wow Leora, 

I see those lovely sexy firm butt cheeks just peeking out under that nightie.  Your making me crazy that butt needs some attention and I see your in one of those hot sexy moods.  So go for it explore everywhere until scream and shake with total bliss. thanks for sharing I'll be watching.

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

A wonderful bathroom dance tease and anal....terrific show. Thanks luv. 😻

Yes it was. She lost the battle with her kitty. Every time she would wash the nectar out, her washing and rubbing generated more nectar. She finally gave in and bated using the shower head for stimulus at the end of the bate.   :blush:

• Like 2

Just now, scutus said:

Yes it was. She lost the battle with her kitty. Every time she would wash the nectar out, her washing and rubbing generated more nectar. She finally gave in and bated using the shower head for stimulus at the end of the bate.   :blush:

You could see from the look on her face when she was standing up washing, that something special was going to happen...and she certainly didn't disappoint.😸

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bamboccione21 said:

it already happened??

Yes it did.  She spent the last hour and a half in the bathtub, dancing, bathing, oils rubbed in, scrubs rubbed in, and washed off.  During which time her kitty kept getting more attention.

She finally gave in to the urge, and bated including anal, ( no toys ). Finishing with the shower head with water running on her kitty, and fingering her anus.

She does her best to make changes in her bate menu for our benefit.  :biggrin:

• Like 3