Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #8

it's been a little over I say 13 hours since I checked in and I notice the apartment is still in it's semi-coma state but I'm happy to know there is a little movement around the apartment but we should not rush or expect a full recovery just yet but my prognosis suggest it will be soon

38 minutes ago, guttybhoy said:

mornin gorgeous having a little play when pauls asleep lol

Since aunt Flo is still visiting. Leora's play activity will be somewhat subdued.    :sad:

• Like 2

I have to ask, but it can't be healthy for Leora and Paul to have their body clocks so over the place? Wide awake at 4am, cleaning the apartment etc. It's been shown shift workers have problems with their health, so it can't be good long term for them to be awake so much in the middle of the night, no? 

7 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

I have to ask, but it can't be healthy for Leora and Paul to have their body clocks so over the place? Wide awake at 4am, cleaning the apartment etc. It's been shown shift workers have problems with their health, so it can't be good long term for them to be awake so much in the middle of the night, no? 

Don't worry you'll get used to it, they have.

I see the Xmas tree is out in its usual place, as Paul's into electronice I wonder if his knowledge of electronics has improved, last year someone came round to get the tree lights working for him

• Like 2

19 hours ago, guttybhoy said:

does leora see thes comments

Like all the tenants she probably does, but before the Trolls started on her you could see her openly laughing at some of the comments posted on this Forum, and she was even known to post response's 

• Like 4