Leora & Paul General Chat Topic December 2018 #8

Paul does not need to go out any more. He sleeps in the BR in the middle of the day and Leora can bate in the GR as much as she wishes - she even fetched her dildo from the bathroom drawer, came back and continued. She does not seem to worry that Paul should wake up.

When they lived in the old apartment, I posted that they should consult a sexual therapist as Paul was always after Leora, willing to have sex but could not give Leora her orgasm. In the new apartment, Leora gradually learnt how it feels to get the orgasm, and that it feels much better if she does it herself - she has bought three different dildos for this hobby. As much as I like watching Leora´s extraordinary bating, I cannot help thinking that they should seriously consider consulting a sexual therapist if there is any in Krasnoyarsk. They are living together as a couple, but their sex life is no more like a loving couple should have. If the therapist could teach Paul how a real man takes care of her partner (and then not stand up and go to wash himself immediately after the sex is over), this relationship could be saved and Leora could continue having her fantastic earth shaking orgasms, but brought by Paul (????.