B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

That brunette is Amira--and since she is sleeping with Sera--guess we could have a room available for someone else 😏

There is also a spare bed in Oski and Anita's room....Why the sleeping next to each other all of a sudden??

I was really rooting for Anita and Dalia but when I saw Dalia PRETENDING to eat Anita's pussy tonight, I gave up.  She was licking between the navel and the pussy, and Anita was making all those moaning noise.  Do you have a 3 dollars bill, ??? It was just as fake !!!   ANOTHER THING THOSE CANDLES ON TOP OF THE BED=  DANGER  If one falls when they are sleeping like tonight,  the bed and the girls are on fire,  plus they fuck up the night vision,    I will look somewhere else from now on for new action  I said my rant,  Goodnight girls, you are poor actresses.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I was really rooting for Anita and Dalia but when I saw Dalia PRETENDING to eat Anita's pussy tonight, I gave up.  She was licking between the navel and the pussy, and Anita was making all those moaning noise.  Do you have a 3 dollars bill, ??? It was just as fake !!!   ANOTHER THING THOSE CANDLES ON TOP OF THE BED=  DANGER  If one falls when they are sleeping like tonight,  the bed and the girls are on fire,  plus they fuck up the night vision,    I will look somewhere else from now on for new action  I said my rant,  Goodnight girls, you are poor actresses.

They actually fell asleep with those candles still burning.  Bad news

22 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I was really rooting for Anita and Dalia but when I saw Dalia PRETENDING to eat Anita's pussy tonight, I gave up.  She was licking between the navel and the pussy, and Anita was making all those moaning noise

Dalia was not pretending to eat Anita's pussy.  She doesn't eat pussy.  She was licking exactly where she wanted to and Anita was reacting to the pleasure, not trying to fake orgasm.

2 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

Give Dalia a chance guys.  She doesn't like doing what she has been but she will change once Anita is gone.  You will see. 

That's ridiculous Cheesy.

"She doesn't like doing what she has been doing" 

That is just a silly thing to say.

She has a gun to her head right, she has no "choice" in the matter.

Come on man!!