B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December 2018 #1

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

At some angles Sera looks almost like AniTaย  ot is just my eyes getting olderย  ??

I actually think she's pretty hot! She reminds me a little of Gina...aka 'The Body'...which I proudly named her, and for good reason during her last stay...

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and maybe she will bring her b/f .and get serafama room and cam 3-2 will go out .then she will come back and best cam in her room will just go out again,,,just like it did when the b/f showed up .the first time โ€ฆย 

or im I wrong about this no im not .and it just funny how it just so happened to be the same thing in b4. and b1 with the same girl and the same cam that was the best... ย 

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Well gotta go company is coming to watch the wrastling programm at 20,00.ย  Talk to you later

ย 

ย 

Later Rob...Enjoy your 17th birthday party mate...It's a shame you're too young to drinkย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Will Sera allow Amira to return the favor? I am pleasantly surprised by this development.ย ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

For me, personally, IMO, just saying......It's a damn more enjoyable to watch than what went on in Dalia's room earlier...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

or im I wrong about this no im not .and it just funny how it just so happened to be the same thing in b4. and b1 with the same girl and the same cam that was the best... ย 

Bud...Do you realise how pathetic and sad you sound man?...Just let it go mate. You're like a dog with a fucking bone! Karol has gone...Just focus on your girl, because from where I'm sitting, she's gone way off the rails and become the sort of showgirl you hated...