• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a une heure, alt0na_O7 a dit :

may be due to a fight or an accident. the fight could have made his eye more bruised. It seems to have been the result of sudden braking in the metro or bus. whatever it is, it's a bad situation. Get well soon.

but he is a very lucky man. he lives with a make-up master.

Fortunately that dildo he jokingly stuck on his forehead at C&D's was a much less dramatic cause 😁
And indeed with Clara's care there'll soon will be no mark of this 🙂

• Like 3

image.thumb.png.e3b2c7cb0f836ff1abae0353cfc3093f.png

I want you splayed out on the table like my own personal feast Clara, especially while your reading to me... I crave your mouth, your hair, ass and I'm staving. I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have - a word echoed, a world filled with mystery and promise and hope and a future.. Like most issues in my life, I found the answer to this predicament in a book, an erotic book, to be exact. When I realized how much of a turn on reading sex scenes in books was solo, I knew it was something I needed to try with my Girlfriend, and not just because we're both book nerds, but because it was that titillating. And you can take it from me, it's fun for both you and your partner. Joey 27.gif.15cdf4dc31b14ecc09585467cff4b0a1.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

image.thumb.png.e3b2c7cb0f836ff1abae0353cfc3093f.png

I want you splayed out on the table like my own personal feast Clara, especially while your reading to me... I crave your mouth, your hair, ass and I'm staving. I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have - a word echoed, a world filled with mystery and promise and hope and a future.. Like most issues in my life, I found the answer to this predicament in a book, an erotic book, to be exact. When I realized how much of a turn on reading sex scenes in books was solo, I knew it was something I needed to try with my Girlfriend, and not just because we're both book nerds, but because it was that titillating. And you can take it from me, it's fun for both you and your partner. Joey 27.gif.15cdf4dc31b14ecc09585467cff4b0a1.gif

what book?)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Clara said:

what book?)

I have always been interested in listening to people and reading their post from all over the world, even from a few people here on CC about there sexual adventures. (even if it were faulty, one's imagination can run wild.) One big reason, I enjoy watching you n' Stats! I swing with the best of them when we are both in the mood. Rule number one, never fall in love. As someone who is in a short-term relationship; I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my sex life with my new partners. Over the year, we've tried it all role-playing, dirty talk, new positions, you name it. But my new favorite turn on is reading sex scenes from books. When I was younger, I tried watching erotic movies with female college friends, but the acting was so bad, and the quality of the video was so low, I found myself laughing out loud and critiquing the film instead of being aroused. Watching it with my few friends made me feel awkward and strangely detached, and I knew there had to be a better way to indulge in sexual fantasies.

I have 11 Books we enjoy reading and role-playing... These are my top-five... I might be able to get them in your language, if I do, I will forward you the PDF file and you or Stas can print them out - And start the Role-Playing... It will be fun... I can already picture Stats, as you run up the steps toward Stats, a tremendous flash of desire went through your body. On the landing, Stats grabs your hand and pulled you down the hall into an empty bedroom. Her legs went weak as the door closed behind them. She felt Stats mouth on hers, his lips tasting of burnt tobacco, bitter. She opened her mouth. At that moment she felt his hand come up beneath her gown, heard the rustle of material giving way, she felt his large warm hand between her legs, ripping aside the satin panties to caress her vulva. She put her arms around his neck and hung there as he opened his trousers. Then he placed both hands beneath her bare buttocks and lifted her. As he Starts to insert every inch of his manhood, She cries out with such passion, while Stats feels the warmth of her juices sipping down his legs. As for Clara, her smiles welcomes their new adventure.

1. A Sport and a Pastime: A Novel by James Salter
Let me set the scene for you. 1960s Paris, where a Yale dropout and a young French girl carry on a passionate, steamy love affair which includes role-playing, teasing, and a whole lot of foreplay.

2. Addicted to You by Bethany Kane
Speaking of foreplay, if you want not just minutes but hours of it, help yourself to addicted to you, by romance and erotica author Beth Kery (writing as Bethany Kane). Full of sexual tension and tortured lovers, this one is so much more fun read aloud.

3. The Godfather by Mario Puzo
Because chances are either you or your partner love The Godfather movie, it's time you shared the book, together. Action packed, violent, and sexy, this scene from early on in the novel is a taste of what's to come.

4. Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
It starts with an innocent kiss, but it gets much sweeter (and hotter) from there. The rush of abandonment, impropriety, and deceit are all too much. If you like to imagine sexy Jane Austen or Charles Dickens novels, read Sarah Waters glorious Fingersmith.

5. Night Secrets by Kat Martin
There's usually some pretty hot sex in historical romance novels, and Night Secrets is no different. Reading these intense, pleasure-filled sex scenes with your partner is like erotic role-playing, book nerd style.

Give me a few days to see if I can produce a PDF copy. After all, I am known as Ipiratemedia...lol 01.gif.7cf8d8682e854733065560a6b059a317.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

I have always been interested in listening to people and reading their post from all over the world, even from a few people here on CC about there sexual adventures. (even if it were faulty, one's imagination can run wild.) One big reason, I enjoy watching you n' Stats! I swing with the best of them when we are both in the mood. Rule number one, never fall in love. As someone who is in a short-term relationship; I'm always looking for new ways to spice up my sex life with my new partners. Over the year, we've tried it all role-playing, dirty talk, new positions, you name it. But my new favorite turn on is reading sex scenes from books. When I was younger, I tried watching erotic movies with female college friends, but the acting was so bad, and the quality of the video was so low, I found myself laughing out loud and critiquing the film instead of being aroused. Watching it with my few friends made me feel awkward and strangely detached, and I knew there had to be a better way to indulge in sexual fantasies.

I have 11 Books we enjoy reading and role-playing... These are my top-five... I might be able to get them in your language, if I do, I will forward you the PDF file and you or Stas can print them out - And start the Role-Playing... It will be fun... I can already picture Stats, as you run up the steps toward Stats, a tremendous flash of desire went through your body. On the landing, Stats grabs your hand and pulled you down the hall into an empty bedroom. Her legs went weak as the door closed behind them. She felt Stats mouth on hers, his lips tasting of burnt tobacco, bitter. She opened her mouth. At that moment she felt his hand come up beneath her gown, heard the rustle of material giving way, she felt his large warm hand between her legs, ripping aside the satin panties to caress her vulva. She put her arms around his neck and hung there as he opened his trousers. Then he placed both hands beneath her bare buttocks and lifted her. As he Starts to insert every inch of his manhood, She cries out with such passion, while Stats feels the warmth of her juices sipping down his legs. As for Clara, her smiles welcomes their new adventure.

1. A Sport and a Pastime: A Novel by James Salter
Let me set the scene for you. 1960s Paris, where a Yale dropout and a young French girl carry on a passionate, steamy love affair which includes role-playing, teasing, and a whole lot of foreplay.

2. Addicted to You by Bethany Kane
Speaking of foreplay, if you want not just minutes but hours of it, help yourself to addicted to you, by romance and erotica author Beth Kery (writing as Bethany Kane). Full of sexual tension and tortured lovers, this one is so much more fun read aloud.

3. The Godfather by Mario Puzo
Because chances are either you or your partner love The Godfather movie, it's time you shared the book, together. Action packed, violent, and sexy, this scene from early on in the novel is a taste of what's to come.

4. Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
It starts with an innocent kiss, but it gets much sweeter (and hotter) from there. The rush of abandonment, impropriety, and deceit are all too much. If you like to imagine sexy Jane Austen or Charles Dickens novels, read Sarah Waters glorious Fingersmith.

5. Night Secrets by Kat Martin
There's usually some pretty hot sex in historical romance novels, and Night Secrets is no different. Reading these intense, pleasure-filled sex scenes with your partner is like erotic role-playing, book nerd style.

Give me a few days to see if I can produce a PDF copy. After all, I am known as Ipiratemedia...lol 

well, I will wait ... then we will play role-playing games with Stas)))

• Like 1