• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get this.its like playing cat and mouse.she lets him go so far then they stop.if he is not allowed or doesn't want to take it farther why do they bother starting. If I knew what they were talking about during this that might help.its so frustrating as this has been as you all know going on for so long now.i wonder what stas thinks.

• Upvote 1

il y a 47 minutes, Bonaly a dit :

I just don't get this.its like playing cat and mouse.she lets him go so far then they stop.if he is not allowed or doesn't want to take it farther why do they bother starting. If I knew what they were talking about during this that might help.its so frustrating as this has been as you all know going on for so long now.i wonder what stas thinks.

C & S don't want to share with other partners, and if this ever happened It wouldn't be with any random people, but with people they shared real mutual feelings with, and with both of them present. Probably this sort of flirt and tease game they enjoy with Tom, who is a very close friend (maybe a school or college friend) fulfills some sort of fantasy without risking to go further than they wish. In that game, they all know where to stop.  Tom doesn't want to have sex with Clara and is happy with being teased and fondling her. Clara is happy with this too. If there were chances of things going further, Stas wouldn't have left them alone and gone to sleep in the bedroom. As soon as the game is over, the relationship comes back to simple friendliness, with no more teasing. The 3 of them seem to be content and happy with this, that's their way. At least that's how I perceive them.  JMO 

• Like 7

On 12/16/2018 at 7:18 AM, dh2995 said:

I just don't get this

Thanks for the post. The same thoughts cross my mind.

Clara, the Plumber, knocks on the door on a Cold sunny day. Come in, Clara said meekly. “I’ve been expecting you.” Clara spun around and sashayed into the house, her hips swinging seductively. As the Plumber enters the now warm flat, he stares up at an old ceiling fan making its rounds. Clara points out to the plumber, where the leak was. The plumber couldn't help but glimpse at Clara's short silky skirt which wrapped itself to reveal her lovely curves. In his mind, he imagines whispering in Clara's Ear - "I'll love to fix your drain." Clara, noticing the Plumbers bulge in his pant's; needed a glass of Water to cool down the lust that was now consuming her ever needed women hood. While the Plumber made his way under the sink, he thought to himself; it would be a good time for him to ask Clara for assistance by running the Water, she welcomed it. While standing over the Plumber, Clara couldn't herself and asked the now rock hard in his pants Plumber, "do you see anything interesting?" The Plumber reply in a low tone; "This is going to cost me a lot of money." Lol. Joey 💜

• Like 1

il y a une heure, ipiratemedia a dit :

Thanks for the post. The same thoughts cross my mind.

Clara, the plumber, knocks on the door on a Cold sunny day. Come in, Clara said meekly. “I’ve been expecting you.” Clara spun around and sashayed into the house, her hips swinging seductively. As the Plummer enters the now warm flat, he stares up at an old ceiling fan making its rounds. Clara points out to the plumber where the leak was. The plumber couldn't help but glimpse at Clara's short silky skirt which wrapped itself to reveal her lovely curves. In his mind, he imagines whispering in Clara's Ear - "I'll love to fix your drain." Clara, noticing the Plumbers bulge in his pant's; needed a glass of Water to cool down the lust that was now consuming her ever needed women hood. While the plumber made his way under the sink, he thought to himself; it would be a good time for him to ask Clara for assistance by running the Water, she welcomed it. While standing over the Plummer, Clara couldn't herself and asked the now rock - hard in his pants Plummer, "do you see anything interesting?" The Plummer reply in a low tone; "This is going to cost me a lot of money." Lol. Joey 💜

Good for a laugh,brightened up my day,but seriously,stick to your day job.😁😁