23 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

Good for a laugh,brightened up my day,but seriously,stick to your day job.😁😁

I admire this man's imagination. I laughed too much. 😄

but actually sorry for them. I'm not a saint like DH2995. (this is a tribute to dh2995)

Tom is a perfect figure for little and naughty erotic shows. But even this is not enough for them. My personal opinion is that the conversion of VHTV-PHTV will demand more of them.

I am really curious about the statistics of last weekend.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Good for a laugh,brightened up my day,but seriously,stick to your day job.😁😁

iStock_000001860071Small_large.jpg.39c09e6edb1afa21c1b9e5324970a95b.jpg

I 'm glad you had a laughed at my expense Bonaly. But it wasn't MEANT for you. Sorry, if I offended your humorlessness cultural sensitivity. When you judge another you do not define them, it defines who you are. So, don’t judge my path if you haven’t walked my journey. It’s so funny how people who know the least about you, have the most to say. You don’t like me? That’s Okay. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later. Right now, I’m busy enjoying life talking about Clara, who understands the reason for my post. Joey 😘

• Like 1

il y a 52 minutes, ipiratemedia a dit :

iStock_000001860071Small_large.jpg.39c09e6edb1afa21c1b9e5324970a95b.jpg

I 'm glad you laughed at my expense Bonaly. But it wasn't MEANT for you. Sorry, if I offended your humorlessness cultural sensitivity. When you judge another you do not define them, it defines who you are. So, don’t judge my path if you haven’t walked my journey. It’s so funny how people who know the least about you, have the most to say. You don’t like me? That’s Okay. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later. Right now, I’m busy enjoying life talking about Clara, who understands the reasons for my post. Joey 😘

I am utterly gobsmacked.your Clara and the plumber story had to be for a laugh.as for not meant for me,as far as I can see you posted it on the open forum so I can comment if I want.and just for your touchy sensitivity I am definitely not humourless.also,how can I possibly judge,define or not like you when I do not even know you.for goodness sake lighten up.just for the record book Clara and stas are a lovely couple whom I would never wish to offend.

comment?.

1 hour ago, Bonaly said:

I am utterly gobsmacked.your Clara and the plumber story had to be for a laugh.as for not meant for me,as far as I can see you posted it on the open forum so I can comment if I want.and just for your touchy sensitivity I am definitely not humourless.also,how can I possibly judge,define or not like you when I do not even know you.for goodness sake lighten up.just for the record book Clara and stas are a lovely couple whom I would never wish to offend.

comment?.

That’s the point you don’t know me! Let’s keep it at that, and focus on Clara.

• Like 1