• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess i found her... old tenant from realm8 (house where Dana&Chris are now)

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm8/cam18/kayla-taylor-evening-showers-apr-2

I really miss her. And I remember her too. She was with her boyfriend in the apartment for a while then all of a sudden started fucking another guy right before her apartment was taken off. I was always attracted to her. It's good to see her back but we all know that with this couple there's no chance of seeing her doing anything exciting.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I really miss her. And I remember her too. She was with her boyfriend in the apartment for a while then all of a sudden started fucking another guy right before her apartment was taken off. I was always attracted to her. It's good to see her back but we all know that with this couple there's no chance of seeing her doing anything exciting.

Yes they was online only 15 days and was enough  to the guy break up with her (or her with him).. He left the apartment before the close up 

• Like 1

The guy Clara is doting on tonight has come for a long time..this guy has an affection for Clara but Stas doesn't let his get too close most of the time. I think tonight she was suppose to be with him and Stas was gonna be with the other girl..I think Stas doesn't want her showing affection to the other guy ans Clara is not letting up on the trade..Stas is going nuts over it..not a good swinger..Clara is so sexy I don't say I blame him..lol.. kinda comical to watch..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Houlii said:

The guy Clara is doting on tonight has come for a long time..this guy has an affection for Clara but Stas doesn't let his get too close most of the time. I think tonight she was suppose to be with him and Stas was gonna be with the other girl..I think Stas doesn't want her showing affection to the other guy ans Clara is not letting up on the trade..Stas is going nuts over it..not a good swinger..Clara is so sexy I don't say I blame him..lol.. kinda comical to watch..

No way were they going to swap with that couple. I just can’t see those two being the ones where Clara and stas decide to fuck other people together. 

On 12/2/2018 at 1:32 AM, At7 said:

No way were they going to swap with that couple. I just can’t see those two being the ones where Clara and stas decide to fuck other people together. 

I agree..maybe she was just teasing Stas..