On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, maitre197 said:

Let's vote, dear members, what sofa will be brokеn the first - at C&S apt or at Z&B apt?

I'm sorry, but what does that matter now?  

Do they have an acquaintance with them not found in the same bed?

Oh, no, actually, there is another girl, so if I can find a picture of that girl, I will ask Clara to invite her. I liked that girl.

• Like 3

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any one know who that guy is with Clara and stas.he has been visiting them for months now regularly and almost always alone.nothing ever happens,all clothes stay on and he is their all night.suppose he could be a relative.

• Upvote 1

Does any one know who that guy is with Clara and stas.he has been visiting them for months now regularly and almost always alone.nothing ever happens,all clothes stay on and he is their all night.suppose he could be a relative.its the guy in the black.

• Upvote 1

H

Il y a 2 heures, Bonaly a dit :

Does any one know who that guy is with Clara and stas.he has been visiting them for months now regularly and almost always alone.nothing ever happens,all clothes stay on and he is their all night.suppose he could be a relative.its the guy in the black.

He did a few things last visit. But who knows what their game is this week 

Guest maitre197

I see a new couple in their realm. THERE ARE 37 ONLINE APTS IN VHTV BUT ONLY ONE DONT WANT TO LEAVE THE PROJECT.