B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

Sleeping separately is an act. They read the blogs. Now it is all about the money going to the same household for those two. We have no doubt they know other people in the area and have their "D" encounters there.This apartment is truly the most boring. Well at least we was right about this apartment. You won't see anything done at all especially the last arrival. She is still wearing granny panties. You could see more excitement on the beach than what is shown in this apartment. 100% failure.

12 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Sleeping separately is an act. They read the blogs. Now it is all about the money going to the same household for those two. We have no doubt they know other people in the area and have their "D" encounters there.This apartment is truly the most boring. Well at least we was right about this apartment. You won't see anything done at all especially the last arrival. She is still wearing granny panties. You could see more excitement on the beach than what is shown in this apartment. 100% failure.

Yep, this REAL LIFE isn't all it's cracked up to be, is it...😏

It's a good job there are another 23, soon to be 24, other apts to watch...

You are ever so right. We have a friend that is visiting for Christmas and she stated she heard Amira telling Karina not to worry about the comments because she still gets paid. She also heard Amira and Serafina making fun of the customers because customers were dumb enough to pay and not even know what they are saying. Once again Amira stated they still get paid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

You are ever so right. We have a friend that is visiting for Christmas and she stated she heard Amira telling Karina not to worry about the comments because she still gets paid. She also heard Amira and Serafina making fun of the customers because customers were dumb enough to pay and not even know what they are saying. Once again Amira stated they still get paid.

Sorry Master...I was being a little sarcastic...hence this face 😏

The girls get paid for having cams pointing at them 24/7...It's then up to them if they want to earn some bonus money. They could just carry on with 'normal ' life like B1 are right now, as normal as possible with 18 cams pointing at you all day and night! Most of the time it doesn't offer a huge spectacle, which is expected by some guys here. But they can just check out another apt if they're after something a bit more exciting...Each to their own...Don't get me wrong, I like nudity, bating, and intimate girl/girl events, but I also like interaction between the girls, formation of relationships and friendships, not what's going on in B4 right now. But that's what floats my boat and I can also appreciate and respect other guys' preferences. We are all here for different reasons...

There's enough to cater for pretty much everyone here...

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry Master...I was being a little sarcastic...hence this face 😏

The girls get paid for having cams pointing at them 24/7...It's then up to them if they want to earn some bonus money. They could just carry on with 'normal ' life like B1 are right now, as normal as possible with 18 cams pointing at you all day and night! Most of the time it doesn't offer a huge spectacle, which is expected by some guys here. But they can just check out another apt if they're after something a bit more exciting...Each to their own...Don't get me wrong, I like nudity, bating, and intimate girl/girl events, but I also like interaction between the girls, formation of relationships and friendships, not what's going on in B4 right now. But that's what floats my boat and I can also appreciate and respect other guys' preferences. We are all here for different reasons...

There's enough to cater for pretty much everyone here...

Yes, I do kind of agree, Naga, in pricipal, but B1 right now is not good! B4 isn't very good right now either, but B1 is just as bad.

They are kind of "taking the piss", like you use to say, and whatever that means. Atleast if this is true, then it was even much worse than I thought:

1 hour ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

I agree Nagachilli2.

So here in B1 we get "Girls on the Sofa".

These are the more attractive girls of the B's and I think in a way we are programmed to expect more.

I like you will take what I can get. If we get more will just count ourselves lucky and surprised. 

• Like 1