B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, cheesehead51 said:

I don't understand.  Sera had an orgasm in the laundry room?

Sorry Brett, french humor... :biggrin:

I will try to explain in a few lines without damaging your brain
As a general rule, girls, before sleeping, have an orgasm while masturbating their pussy, but Serafima being, as you may have noticed, being suffered by some cleaning OCD's, does not masturbate with her pussy, she,for have an orgasm,but in ironing a bed sheet at 3.03am to get orgasm
That said, if the cheese has melted, I do not want and can not be held for responsible

Aside

Often, unfortunately humor stops at the border... :biggrin:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, zzakary said:

Sorry Brett, french humor... :biggrin:

I will try to explain in a few lines without damaging your brain
As a general rule, girls, before sleeping, have an orgasm while masturbating their pussy, but Serafima being, as you may have noticed, being suffered by some cleaning OCD's, does not masturbate with her pussy, she,for have an orgasm,but in ironing a bed sheet at 3.03am to get orgasm
That said, if the cheese has melted, I do not want and can not be held for responsible

Aside

Often, unfortunately humor stops at the border... :biggrin:

Or in your case altogether😉

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I disagree Cheesy...I find her really attractive...2nd only to Sera in the GOV apts...and she might just overtake her!

Naga my friend she is right out of central casting for Santa and his Elves. Forget the reins Santa can just hold on to her ears. Sera, Amira the hot mess Salma and Sandra are tops for me.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Naga my friend she is right out of central casting for Santa and his Elves. Forget the reins Santa can just hold on to her ears. Sera, Amira the hot mess Salma and Sandra are tops for me.

Salma and Sandra...Really? Taste's a strange thing Charlie..You either have it or you don't mate...😉

Seriously, it would be pretty boring if we all had the same taste...I like all the girls, tbh, just some more than others...